• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Anyone ever OC a Derringer...just for kicks !!

I take you've never seen my belt buckle!!!

images

impressions.gif

Elvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    In my original post I did say that the gun never left the night stand. That is not entirely true.. It has been my favorate range gun for years, I just never carried it. So I am comfortable with the gun just not used to the attention.

Thanks for all the responces.:ingo:

ztrtech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    greenwood
    I oc a M&P 40 daily all over Greenwood and surrounding areas with no one freaking out or saying a word. At first it felt weird to oc but now it feels perfectly normal and I feel naked without it.
    :welcome:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I've only OC twice, but found I was more comfortable in areas, people didn't know me. Both times I was somewhere between a hour and three hours from home. Small town, Big Grapevine where I live, I don't want the grief so I CC. Up until four months ago, no one ever knew I had a gun because I carried a little 22 for almost 30 years. Now I have a Glock 26, not as easy to CC, but very do able and not at all obnoxious. ;)

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    People run in terror when I OC

This is the best way to OC, although I am having trouble finding a level 2 holster for it. I'm afraid someone will grab it and shoot me in the back of the head.

picture.php

Elvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Well, I had my second OC experience last night and it was great! The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and I was out for my fist ride of the summer on a bike I brought home from work. A group of us guys met up and rode all over Fort Wayne yesterday and lastnight. Nobody gave me any dirty looks, no bad comments and even got stuck in traffic next to a few cops. Not so much as a second look from the FWPD.

Top Bottom