• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    as i feel you should be able to do what you want as far as carrying, i prefer concealed. Reason being, i don't want the "BAD guy" to know that i am carrying. oh well, it's all personal preferance.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I can't believe you didn't respect his "authoritah" and hand over the weapon. Dude probably has some saturday night special he picked up at a fleamarket and wanted to see what a real handgun looked like up close. I don't know why people want to start passing around a loaded weapon, especially when most of them have zero firearms knowledge.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I still don't get this "OC Event" mentality. The answer to a store treating you like a criminal is to get all of your friends together and all go spend a bunch of money there? That seems counter-productive. :scratch: Seems like instead you should all go spend money at the competition and then give your receipts to the manager of the first store to show him how much money he just lost.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I still don't get this "OC Event" mentality. The answer to a store treating you like a criminal is to get all of your friends together and all go spend a bunch of money there? That seems counter-productive. :scratch: Seems like instead you should all go spend money at the competition and then give your receipts to the manager of the first store to show him how much money he just lost.

Doing that may just cement in their minds that we are "enemies." OTOH, nothing says "buddy" to retail managers like a high sales figure on their daily reports. A bunch of decently dressed, friendly, smiling folks carrying guns in their store dropping a bunch of $$$$ in their store and then getting out sends a less "up yours" message. A "we want them spending all that money in our stores again" message as opposed to a "darn troublemakers and rabblerousers" one.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Doing that may just cement in their minds that we are "enemies." OTOH, nothing says "buddy" to retail managers like a high sales figure on their daily reports. A bunch of decently dressed, friendly, smiling folks carrying guns in their store dropping a bunch of $$$$ in their store and then getting out sends a less "up yours" message. A "we want them spending all that money in our stores again" message as opposed to a "darn troublemakers and rabblerousers" one.

Ok, I guess I can see that. I'm not sure I agree that it would work in practice, but I'd be up for the attempt.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Marsh is the LAST grocery that should try and scare people out. They will be dead soon, anyways. But I do bet if you OC guys carried a rear-facing camera, you would be surprised at people's reactions. I just bought a small camera recorder today for $13. Search eBay.com for MD80 CAMERA. Clip it on the backside neck of your shirt and record your outings. Might be neat to post on youtube and link to it here.

Just got my MD80 camera yesterday. Charged it up and it records great ... for $13 !

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    Scutter If they have time to fill carts to walk away from they can hire someone extra for all the restocking.

Top Bottom