• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Hawkhavn recently posted in the womens' forum about the upcoming Ladies-only shoot to be held May 22-23, 2010, at Cloverdale Conservation Club, but I was reminded today that not every one of us guys will chance to look there, and many of us have wives, daughters, sisters, aunts, etc. who might enjoy learning what we teach without the judgmental eye of their male friend or family member watching to see when they mess up. OK, so WE know we don't do that, but the fact is that Appleseed has done several of these in other states and they're usually as well or better received even than our usual events!

This will be an event open only to female shooters, taught by only female instructors. As Appleseed does not charge women, if there is any fee at all, it will only be a range fee, used to defray such expenses as the porta-potty and the target line. If I remember correctly, that fee is $5.00/day.

Guys, just in case the ladies in your life haven't seen it yet, let them know this is coming up. It's a great program, and their instructors are the cream of the crop.

Information can be found HERE: 2010 Cloverdale, IN Appleseed Information

and the registration link is HERE: Cloverdale, IN Appleseed - May 22-23, 2010 - Eventbrite

Please direct any questions you may still have to Hawkhavn, Techres, DaveD, and/or me.

Blessings,
    Bill

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom