• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    bought my first handgun today from beech grove firearms, pretty ****ing excited! its a springfield xd40...get to pick it up a week from today. i want to thank pearlman1966 for going with me to pick out my new gun. cant wait to go shoot!!!!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Congrats! Is this your first gun completely, or just your first handgun?

Now that you have purchased a handgun, buy good gear. A nice holster and quality belt are musts!

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    its my first handgun, i got a mossberg 500 so i just started my collection. i bought it used, came with a nice holster & double capacity magazine holster. i got a belt im thinking would do well but im just waiting to try it out. i shoot left handed but the holster is a right. so for the time being ill just deal with it and learn to shoot right handed. but i have to wait a week to pay the rest of it off.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Good luck finding a nice left handed holster. My F.I.L. is a lefty as well, and it cost him a bit more for a nice holster, as there is not near the market.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    its my first handgun, i got a mossberg 500 so i just started my collection. i bought it used, came with a nice holster & double capacity magazine holster. i got a belt im thinking would do well but im just waiting to try it out. i shoot left handed but the holster is a right. so for the time being ill just deal with it and learn to shoot right handed. but i have to wait a week to pay the rest of it off.

If you call Springfield they may be willing to swap out the holster.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    Congratulations from a fellow leftie :D

Just Google "left handed holsters" I just did and got About 748,000 results (0.33 seconds)

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    thanks everyone. im super excited to go pick it up. i work 12 hour shifts and all friday night long i kept thinking about gun shopping. went to bed at 8am. woke up at 11am. went out and about looking at different ones and now im back at work for another 12 hour shift. haha. tonight is dragging ass. all i keep thinking about is that springfield!

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    i get to pick up the xd40 today! but i dont get off work till 7am. so im wasting time on here (being a security guard has its perks) but on my wish list now is a nice rifle. prolly an ak47. something heavy in cailber and reliable.

Top Bottom