• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    No one get started in on me for being "the Glock guy" but the Glock 19 is considered to be one of the best everyday carry guns for a reason. ...

+1. If you didn't try out a G19, then you should. If it doesn't do it for you, it's yet another data point for comparison.

SwiftStorm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Kokomo
    I am also waiting on my CCW. Going to try a CZ P07, because the feel is excellent and is still kind of light weight. I am not to fond of the super small pistols. Just doesn't feel comfortable.

Big Ram

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carrying a gun has never been about comfort it should be about what you're most accurate with and what you feel most secure with. Look into xd 40 or g30sf

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am also waiting on my CCW. Going to try a CZ P07, because the feel is excellent and is still kind of light weight. I am not to fond of the super small pistols. Just doesn't feel comfortable.

The CZ P-07 is a very accurate pistol. Only reason I traded mine was I didn't like the grip.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    My Springfield XDm 3.8 compact .40 feels great in my hands, I like that it comes with a flush mag for carrying as well as an extended mag with grip extension for plinking.

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Dressing around a gun you like and are comfortable with is more important than finding a small gun to conceal... Many, many people carry 5" gov't 1911's every day... it's big and heavy, but it can be done well.
    As mentioned above.. choosing a good holster and belt are more important. If it's not comfortable, you likely won't carry it with you..

Indy2424

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Well today I went to the local gun shop and they said they just got in 2 of the S&W M&P 9. So I debated over that and a Ruger SR9. I really love the feel of the S&W and decided to get this one instead of trying to save a couple hundred and going with the S&W SD9 that I probably would not be able to find anyway. Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions. Now I just need to get it to the range and put some rounds through it to break it in.

Top Bottom