• ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Another one joins the Club!

I didn't think I'd get in to ot that much but when a Lee Progressive was for sale Clerance at Pop guns many moons ago. I got addicted thanks to my brother! Noe I have a Chrony, and a digital scale Match bullets, and more brass than I know what to do with...in 9mm any way. I keep reloading and shooting my 45 and my AR for some strange reason...Have FUN!

jtb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    I long ago forgot if I was reloading so I could shoot more...or shooting more so I could reload:dunno::dunno::dunno:

jim

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    I long ago forgot if I was reloading so I could shoot more...or shooting more so I could reload:dunno::dunno::dunno:

jim

haha! ive been there but long hours at work cured that. that is till i sit back down at the table again.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Wait untill you start woking up different loads for better performance.

I get pretty ate up trying to find the perfect loads for each rifle.

jtb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Any body besides me willing to admit you've bought a gun you have no need for just because you have the dies and brass?

Come on now...be honest!

jim

dlsjoquist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Any body besides me willing to admit you've bought a gun you have no need for just because you have the dies and brass?

Come on now...be honest!

jim

I have bought dies for guns I don't have... hoping to get one that caliber sooner or later!! :):

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Anyone want to admit to having a gun made in a wildcat caliber just to add another step to your addiction.:D

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Does anyone have a caliber that they wish they reloaded for? Me. 7mm Remington Ultra Mag - what was I thinking? I don't reload at all, but it's in my plans for the future...

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I have reload more than 1,000 rounds of 223 sitting in a box at home. Just need to find time and weather cooperation to go do some shooting. My problem is I want to shoot both my M&P15T as well as my RRA 458 Socom. But don't want to bring both and clean both.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    That's how I started out years ago....with the Lee Classic Loader...It does take time to reload a whole box, then after all that work, you kinda hate to shoot them and start over. Welcome to reloading!

hbarn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Lake Station
    For Christmas I recieved the last things I needed to start reloading. I was very nervous andexcited to start and shoot my first reloads. It was great!! I made 50. I tryed them out and now I have reloaded about 500. It is alot of fun!!

Top Bottom