• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    mcshaker, if i ever get the opportunity to meet you in person, I'd love for the chance to shake your hand, and pat u on the back. Proud of you, for your service to this country and also how you handled yourself in regards to the incident....As for me and my house---NO PIZZA HUT EVER AGAIN! My work is hiring also...we do directional drilling if you are interested. Good job brother.
    I, also would like to meet you, shake your hand, pat you on the back, and get some range time...:patriot:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

mcshaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    That perp was very lucky IMO
    Do you recall, were you aiming at COM?

So freaked out I forgot to use the sights.:rolleyes: It was just point and shoot. I've always been trained center of mass and the gun was pointed at his chest. I think I missed over his left shoulder. Which is a typical pulled/rushed shot for me.
    I believe that mcshaker has the highest rep count per post ratio of ALL TIME (25 posts currently).

Thanks for all the support from everyone. I needed the lift that's why I posted.:)

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I especially liked the part where the OP continued to use cover/concealment during a stressful situation, rather than just standing still and blasting like he was shooting paper targets. Reps inbound to mcshaker for a truly fascinating [strike]first hand account[/strike] work of fiction, and if I had time, to half the posts in this thread for insightful, respectful questions clarifying the details with not even one sidetrack into some of the hotbutton issues that normally would start a flamewar. I really, really effing love this forum. :ingo:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    You know the little message you get if you roll your mouse over someone's rep? I had always thought they were goofy. But they're dead on today:

"mcshaker has much to be proud of"

Good job, and thanks for sharing your story.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I believe that mcshaker has the highest rep count per post ratio of ALL TIME (25 posts currently).
    I read this post after I had already rep'd mcshaker. When I rep'd I was thinking that he is going to be the first person to get a rep badge before he even makes his 50th post.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    At this time I fell back to the managers office, drew and loaded my pistol. From around the corner I saw the suspect enter the back of house. He had a small caliber hand gun drawn in a two hand carry.

I tried this once with a brick and never had much luck. As some one who's done it and survived, do you think a brick would have come in as handy? Perhaps if you'd had a tape recording of a pump action shot gun or an empty holster to show him.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I tried this once with a brick and never had much luck. As some one who's done it and survived, do you think a brick would have come in as handy? Perhaps if you'd had a tape recording of a pump action shot gun or an empty holster to show him.

We get it Jack. Can you lay off now please? Thanks :)

Top Bottom