• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fangz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    North Side
    Just bought a Glock 26 Gen4 and love it. I have owned several other pistols, and the Glock is by far the best. Simple, easy to use, predictable recoil, easy to conceal, etc, etc, I could go on all day about it. Wish I would have bought the 26 years ago.

While cleaning yesterday after shooting it got even better with the larger grip that was included. Thank you everyone who recommended a Glock, thank you Bradis for the pleasant buying experience.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Before all of the haters post...... Congrats !!!

Ive carried a Glock since the late '80s w/out an issue, very reliable, accurate and the G19 is a great CCW as your G26 will be.

drumminfool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2012
    Fishers
    Congratulations man, they are great guns, I have a G19 and G22C that are very reliable and comfortable to shoot. Do you concealed carry it? What type of holster?

fangz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    North Side
    Do you concealed carry it? What type of holster?

Yes, everywhere I legally can. Currently using an Uncle Mikes size 16, but it doesn't have the best fit. Planning on making a leather OWB holster when I get into the new house and get access to my tools again.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Kidding. I just always wanted to be the first hater. In all seriousness, I don't really care for the Glocks aesthetically, but I gotta admit, those 26s and 27s might just be the bee's knees for everyday carry.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    IMHO 26 is the best everyday carry on the market.. Limber it up every chance you get.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    I've heard nothing but excellent reviews about Glocks since I started researching what I wanted to buy as a first pistol. I ended up with the G22 Gen4 and love it. Although so far I've burned through 300 rounds and had 1 FTE and 1 brass to the forehead. I'm finding that this isn't unheard of with the gen 4s I guess. Oh well. I still love it and I'm sure your going to love yours!

45lcrevolver

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Indianapolis
    IMHO 26 is the best everyday carry on the market.. Limber it up every chance you get.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

That might be just an opinion but it's still a bit of a stretch, lol.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Love me some Glocks :rockwoot:Currently have a 19 and 20 (10 mm is SWEET). Carry the G19 3 days a week, my Smith J frame the other 4 (scrubs don't hold up the 19 very well) :D

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I have been carrying a G26, and really like it. I can shoot it well. I got a great deal on it at ITP, and a little later I bought some night sights from member NHT3, which he installed.

Dave

gajones06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    I love my 26...but unfortantely for me my fiancee started carrying so I dont get much time with it aymore.

Top Bottom