• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    My first time in ZX Gun happened today. Was looking for a lighter carry piece. Walked in and looked around the cases "lots and lots of selections" and was promptly asked if I could be helped. Told the young fellow what I was starting to look for. Very patiently showed me a number of different brands, explained to me the differences from one to the other, no high pressure for the higher priced models over the low priced ones. All this while there are a number of folks waiting to also be waited on. I took up maybe 20 to 30 minutes of his time till I made a decision and made my choice, then told him I needed a holster to fit also, this he also took care of with complete satisfaction.

All in all a very pleasurable experience, no overbearing attitude trying to tell me what I needed, very professional. Best of all, I'd checked prices at Buds Guns, and other sporting outlets, No one, I mean NO ONE had as low a price as ZX Guns.

BTW, I'm a 70+ year old guy with 60 years experience with guns, dealing with a 20/30 something young man.

Will I go back, YUP, without a doubt.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

gloxrok

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    NC Indiana
    i've been to that zx location many times over the years too and have always been made to feel welcome, even if i didn't make a purchase. the guys at zx goshen are top notch and always very professional. the goshen shop isn't super big, but man do they have the selection of guns, holsters, and accessories. i could spend hours in that place.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    i've been to that zx location many times over the years too and have always been made to feel welcome, even if i didn't make a purchase. the guys at zx goshen are top notch and always very professional. the goshen shop isn't super big, but man do they have the selection of guns, holsters, and accessories. i could spend hours in that place.

They just opened a new shop about 2 blocks away. Lots more room.

hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    bought my first handgun from there and yes they always have the best prices and very decent prices on ammo too. Would never hesitate to go back to them! Never heard a bad review from them either!

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    I had a very similar experience at their Fort Wayne store a few weeks ago.
    I stopped in, looking for ammo, and they had a used CPX 1(less than a year old)in their case for $190.
    Needless to say, it followed me home.
    All I can say is ZX is the best!

mr_camera_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Lake co.
    I haven't been to their store, but I have purchased from them at a show before. They were very prompt and helpful even though they were swamped, and at every show since they've mostly had the best prices at the show on new handguns. I'd happily buy from them again.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I haven't been to their store, but I have purchased from them at a show before. They were very prompt and helpful even though they were swamped, and at every show since they've mostly had the best prices at the show on new handguns. I'd happily buy from them again.

Me too, got a good gun at a good price from them at the Indy 1500.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I've bought a couple guns from ZX over the years.
    Always a good experience.
    Their new shop in goshen is quite nice.
    If you go there, you won't have any trouble seeing which building it is!

mtbrgeek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    For Twain
    I window shopped ZX in Fort Wayne. Didnt buy there, but they were very friendly. Friends of mine sent me there, they love the place.

Top Bottom