• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    This was a completely fantastic day but now I need input, help and advice. My first born daughter went to Plainfield Shooting Supply today, picked out and purchased her first gun all by herself. She is only 20 so they are holding it until I can pick it up for her and run it through my name. She worked for the money, saved it and did it all on her own. She bought a SW 642 38 spl. When she got home she called our Town Marshal and applied for her lifetime carry permit as well. So she is almost there. My problem is I need to get her to a good class on how to properly handle the gun as well as use it in self protection. That's where you guys come in. I have read on here that Beech Grove has a nice indoor range but do they have classes and instructors? I plan on joining Riley CC if they are taking members and practice with her as much as possible in addition to her classes. Let me know what you think I should do and where I should go. Thanks in advance guys.

I don't have many posts yet so I am not sure if I can get PM yet or not so I will just keep checking this thread, thank you all, it's nice to be among friends.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Have you check out Indy Gun Safety Home ?
    I signed up for the NRA Basic Pistol class in March. Can't wait to attend.

My husband and I took a course from Indy gun safety last year. They are a top notch organization. we bought our first weapons from them as well. Another option is the Eagle Creek range. I have not taken any courses from them but they run a nice range

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This was a completely fantastic day but now I need input, help and advice. My first born daughter went to Plainfield Shooting Supply today, picked out and purchased her first gun all by herself. She is only 20 so they are holding it until I can pick it up for her and run it through my name. She worked for the money, saved it and did it all on her own. She bought a SW 642 38 spl. When she got home she called our Town Marshal and applied for her lifetime carry permit as well. So she is almost there. My problem is I need to get her to a good class on how to properly handle the gun as well as use it in self protection. That's where you guys come in. I have read on here that Beech Grove has a nice indoor range but do they have classes and instructors? I plan on joining Riley CC if they are taking members and practice with her as much as possible in addition to her classes. Let me know what you think I should do and where I should go. Thanks in advance guys.

I don't have many posts yet so I am not sure if I can get PM yet or not so I will just keep checking this thread, thank you all, it's nice to be among friends.

Riley CC is always taking members.
    www.brightfirearmstraining.com

DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. I will look into eagle creek and indy gun safety. Coach, it is good to hear news like this about Riley CC, I will be attending the next meeting if I can't apply online. We may be neighbors, I live in Amo, just signed up to be a member at the Legion there in town today. Thanks again everyone.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom