• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    The neighbors house caught fire a couple of months ago, and being 1st on scene he told me that he had over 10,000 rds of ammo right where the fire was burning. Since we are a rural fire dept it took a while for some of the guys to get there so I had a sheriffs deputy backing me on a line. All of a sudden he heard the rounds starting to pop off and the next thing I know is he's pulling back on the line. I told him not to worry about them going off as I had him covered and we were a good ways from the flames. All those rounds sounded like popcorn popping. My neighbor is a home based FFL plus lost a lot of very nice winchesters and some other high price rifles.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    My neighbor is a home based FFL plus lost a lot of very nice winchesters and some other high price rifles.

Does he have his ammunition manurfacturing license also? If so I would like to pick his brain, as we are having problems with the local ATF.

Thank God for the NRA Insurance...I hope!:patriot:

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Does he have his ammunition manurfacturing license also? If so I would like to pick his brain, as we are having problems with the local ATF.

Thank God for the NRA Insurance...I hope!:patriot:

I don't believe so, I think most of his ammo was for personal consumption. Next time I see him I'll check to make sure though.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    One of our guys put together an excellent training about fires, firearms and ammunition. He obtained a video that S A A M I had put out with the help of the Tulsa FD.
    It showed various scenarios with ammo, fire and pressure. An interesting training and video that kills alot of myths....:patriot:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    One of our guys put together an excellent training about fires, firearms and ammunition. He obtained a video that S A A M I had put out with the help of the Tulsa FD.
    It showed various scenarios with ammo, fire and pressure. An interesting training and video that kills alot of myths....:patriot:

Do you have a video title or a link?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom