• ...and so much more!
  • vgr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2013
    Dyer
    Hello,

My daughter is applying for her license to carry and we live in unincorporated Lake County. She went to the Lake County Sheriffs office and they no longer have the electronic finger print machine there. They also couldn't tell her where she could go to get here fingerprints taken...

I ran a search but didn't find any threads on locations to have your finger prints taken and I apologize if this is the wrong forum!

Any information on where to have your finger prints taken here in Lake County would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Rick

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Check this out. It's the fastest way to get your license.

L-1 Identity Solutions is a third-party contracted by the State to perform the fingerprinting and background check. It's available in all counties and the only choice available in some. Combined with submitting your LTCH application online (in the available counties), this greatly speeds the process of receiving your pretty pink paper.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http://www.l1id.com/

vgr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2013
    Dyer
    Thanks to all! This is very helpful- I see that the process has changed since I received mine a couple of years back.

Thanks again! Rick

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Meethinks that you simply found another lazy clerk at the LCGC...

I mean they DO have the capability to take arrestee's fingerprints. Same process, and it's likely to be the exact same form.

Top Bottom