• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shoot the radio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Looking to trade in my taurus millenium pro towards a new gen4 glock 23.I've called around to several stores & checked websites,no one sees to have them n stock. I would like to hold the gun b4 "pulling the trigger". I've found many online but would like to do tradein locally any info out there? Thnks

excursion12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looking to trade in my taurus millenium pro towards a new gen4 glock 23.I've called around to several stores & checked websites,no one sees to have them n stock. I would like to hold the gun b4 "pulling the trigger". I've found many online but would like to do tradein locally any info out there? Thnks
    Welcome to the site.
    Where is local to you and how far from that are you willing to travel?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Bradis! You should always go to Bradis. Best prices. Best service. And theres a dude there that knows everything about Glocks. And is also a member here.

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Well if you are close to Midwest guns in Mishawaka then i would check with them i just bought a Glock 26 gen 4 from them today.

I drank the G4 juice and i love it.....Im a glock nut. Nuff said....:laugh::laugh:

Good luck in your find and im not trying to offend anyone....

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Well first to the OP i would if i was you read the faq on more or less classifieds section.You are posting a trade with less then 50 posts also your not a site supporter, They here on ingo are serious with the rules of the classifieds. Now i know this is not in the classified section but it my as well be..Also if you are looking for a gen 4 glock and local or close to Midwest Guns in mishawaka they have them in stock.I know because i just bought a Glock26 gen 4 today from them.

I drank the G4 juice and i love it.....Im a glock nut. Nuff said....:laugh::laugh:

Good luck in your find and im not trying to offend anyone....

Uh, he wasn't trying to sell or buy anything. He was just asking where he could find Gen. 4 Glocks locally so he can trade for one.

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Also on a side note to the OP.I would before i trade with a gun shop try selling it first and i say this because they will put it to you for a trade, I traded my xd 9 sc towards it and only got 300 for it when, If i would have waited it was an easy 350 to 400 anywhere else...But i got what i wanted..By the way the Glock 26 gen 4 at midwest was 569 before tax almost 600 out the door..

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Thanks for the plug; your check's in the mail. ;)

We currently have Gen4 G17/19/26 and 22/23/27 in stock. :yesway:

Do you have the pearce grip for the G26 gen 4 and for G27 ? If so pls send me a pm with price and include shipping to warsaw.Im looking for some.If you can deliver them via usps or ups.. i dont see me driving to indy soon.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Do you have the pearce grip for the G26 gen 4 and for G27 ? If so pls send me a pm with price and include shipping to warsaw.Im looking for some.If you can deliver them i dont see me driving to indy soon.

1) Pearce Grip is a manufacturer. Which of their products (mag extensions, grip extensions, plugs, etc) are you asking about?

2) Sorry, but we do not ship. I'm sure Midwest or another dealer in your area would be happy to order in whatever you need.

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    1) Pearce Grip is a manufacturer. Which of their products (mag extensions, grip extensions, plugs, etc) are you asking about?

2) Sorry, but we do not ship. I'm sure Midwest or another dealer in your area would be happy to order in whatever you need.

The mag extension's with pinky.Ya im sure midwest would be happy but i wont deal with them again.Thats for sure.If you dont ship then who would you suggest and Thanks.

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    If you are in Warsaw, then you are fairly close to 21st Century Firearms (another INGO sponsor).

Yes i know 21st is a great shop and excellent support i know i bought my first sig from them. I called them saturday and was told they will have them friday of this week. But im very very impatient when it comes to what i want. Also when i buy from stores i always always get delayed so this would put me 2 weeks out on something i want now..Why wait any longer then i have to as i say tomorrow may never come. Also with me getting delayed all the time i have to drive back to the shop that i puchase from. Thats 2 trips to a shop for the same thing and with 3+ a gallon of gas in a v8 chevy ill go to closest shop that has it in stock. Cant wait till i either move back to Ft,Wayne or 21st puts a shop in the good ol Fort.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Hate to say it, but it sounds like you need to pick of the phone and call some places. We gave you a dealer with one in stock, and in central Indiana, not sure what else to tell you. Jump in the Chevy with the V8, or wait until Friday :-)

Top Bottom