• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    had a buddy call me and tell walmart in greenfield finally had 45acp and when i got there i bought 2 boxes and there were 2 left

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    had a buddy call me and tell walmart in greenfield finally had 45acp and when i got there i bought 2 boxes and there were 2 left

I'm envious. I don't get the Brownsburg Wal-Mart. I haven't seen any pistol ammo in their case for months. They have a couple boxes of odd caliber rifle rounds and some 22 LR stuff, and shotshells. That's it. Heck, they don't even have someone assigned to the sporting goods area anymore. Takes forever to get someone there to sell me 22's.

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    I was looking for something in my closet last Sunday and found two boxes of .45 WWB 100rd boxes that I forgot about!!!!!!! Three weeks ago I bought 3 boxes at BPS so I'm a happy camper.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    The guy running the gun desk at wally world Camby said they could request whatever they wanted but corporate would send them what they thought they should have .

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    Guys, save yourselves some trouble and contact Precision Cartridge in Hobart. $10 9mm and $16 45acp all day long.
    Hmmm, interesting.. I might have to look into this place.
    Wasn't there a thread about this place? I could've sworn I was reading one about a '(blank) Cartridge' in NW IN a few days ago..

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hmmm, interesting.. I might have to look into this place.
    Wasn't there a thread about this place? I could've sworn I was reading one about a '(blank) Cartridge' in NW IN a few days ago..
    There's been several. I started at least one of them. In fact, there's one going now on the first page. I've become a big fan. Next time, I'm buying cases of JHP. It's the only JHP you can actually afford to practice with.

He's got a website with his pricing posted. You do have to buy by the case.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I would like to just have the option of picking up a box or two of .45 while I'm at Walmart. It's almost sad when you are there shopping and you don't even want to disappoint yourself and walk all the way over there.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I got excited because I saw some Walmart associates wheeling big winchester boxes out from the back room... it was all shot shells :(

If anyone needs shot shells the walmart on Rockville in Avon has more than plenty.

Top Bottom