• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    OK, I'll share my Shield story. On a total whim last week I dropped by a pawnshop that carries new guns, ammo etc. The gal at the counter just put the Shield out of the box and I told her to box it back up, I'd take it.:D She wanted $440 on it, and I've seen Whittakers selling them for $389, but I took it anyway.

It's a great peice of gear. I bought for my wife and got her decked out with some OWB for IDPA and IWB for carry. Picked up some extra mags at a LGS (NOT CHEAP!). She loves it and I couldn't be happier about it:yesway:

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Looks like Kittery has 9 left according to the website at 10:15 AM Tuesday. I got my Shield in October from a friend. Great gun.

Mycroft

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis area
    Fortunately, I bought an XD-s before I picked up a Shield 40, otherwise I probably wouldn't have purchased the XD-s.
    The Shield is a very sweet shooter. My brother and sister-in-law agreed: the XD-s is a great gun, but the Shield was nicer.

dwgr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Avon, IN
    Got my Shield today. Called up Kittery Trading Post and put a hold on one on Monday so I could get an FFL lined up. Called back on Tuesday and finished the buy. They shipped on Wednesday overnight to BZ GunZ in Plainfield. He charges only $15 dollars for a transfer. Only took a few minutes to do the paper work. I try it out this weekend.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom