• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Finally figured out what Obama means when he says that law abiding gun owners don't have to worry.

It went boing in my head.

When he passes new laws and you abide by them, you are a law abiding citizen and don't have to worry! Parse Parse Parse

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I think you have it. If you are law abiding you will do what ever he says. All law abiding firearm owner will turn in their whole collections without reparations and go about grinning and shuffling just like any good subject will do. It's for the children!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    How can one sleep at night, knowing that Disposable Heart is lurking the streets, unfettered and armed!?!? :D

Just remember, knee jerk reaction laws always target the folks that are law abiding. Look at gun crimes. Murder is illegal, but we attempt to ban the concept that can defend ourselves from violent crime in the most efficient, safest method possible with a minimal of harm to us and the maximum amount of harm to the criminal.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Murder is illegal, but we attempt to ban the concept that can defend ourselves from violent crime in the most efficient, safest method possible with a minimal of harm to us and the maximum amount of harm to the criminal.

Which is why we should bring back pubic hangings! :D That would hurt just watching and I bet that would change minds!

:laugh:

flash409

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    its going to get very loud around my house if they try to take my guns.. they will see and hear them 1 bullet at a time!! lol

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    You all may be criminals, but not me. I decided to take my boat out to Lake Monroe this fall. Turns out I do not have a boat. With all my guns on me, it was hard to swim. Lost them all. I think I am legal again.

Top Bottom