• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    So this week I picked up not One , but Two Glocks , a 21 and a 30 and all I can say is wow .

I took my mom to ECPR today to try them out and now she owns my 21 , oh well . She likes it and shoots decent with it .

I LOVE my 30 , after my 2nd mag I was used to the gun and was able to dump all 11 rnds of 230 gr . in about 4 inches , rapid fire .

I can't get over how ridiculously easy it is to field strip them , the only problem I have with it is the take down levers are a bit small for my sausage fingers .

Anyone know if they make them any bigger and can be switched out easily ?

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Welcome to the dark side, I don't think think they make the release levers any larger but if you wear reading glasses they appear larger. :D

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Welcome to the Dark Side! Muhahaha!

Congrats! Glocks have been one of my favorite pistols for as long as I've been shooting, and one of the most trouble free as well. They're kinda the Honda Civic of the pistol world...not too fancy, but easy to maintain, runs forever, and lots of aftermarket parts for 'em. Just don't go mounting one of those stupid wing spoilers on it!

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Ah yes, the koolaid...dark yet satisfying!
    I have carried several different brands and I always go back to my Glock!
    You just can't go wrong!
    Congrats! :D

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    I have not had any issues with the slide lock snagging on clothes, holsters, etc.

The extended slide stop is the a very popular upgrade to all glocks. However, some people have issues with the extended slide stop not locking the slide back due to fingers hitting it. :D

Here's a link to an exploded Glock diagram.
    Lone Wolf Distributors - Schematics

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Welcome

Glock-Aid.jpg

MrNobody

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Indianapolis
    2ADMNLOVER don't you just hate it when your parents take your toys away from you, my dad got his LTCH in the mail first and ended up with my Glock 26. Oh well, still in the family & gives me the excuse to buy another one. Love those Glocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    So this week I picked up not One , but Two Glocks , a 21 and a 30 and all I can say is wow .

I took my mom to ECPR today to try them out and now she owns my 21 , oh well . She likes it and shoots decent with it .

I LOVE my 30 , after my 2nd mag I was used to the gun and was able to dump all 11 rnds of 230 gr . in about 4 inches , rapid fire .

I can't get over how ridiculously easy it is to field strip them , the only problem I have with it is the take down levers are a bit small for my sausage fingers .

Anyone know if they make them any bigger and can be switched out easily ?

Good on you taking your mom to the range! You'll enjoy your Glock; but, you'll also end up buying other pistols as well. I've become a Kahr fan too. But the Glocks I own have performed very very well above all other pistols. I like ease of use and ease of maintenance as well. If I don't have to work on it, and it runs well YAY!

Top Bottom