Finally done with Basic training(gun related)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I went through basic and AIT back in 2001 and from what I gather it is a different world now. Would have been nice to have my cell phone. I think the recruits should have as much of their world turned upside down as possible. Congrats on passing and God Bless America.

bglaze

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    Hey congrats! And thanks so much for your service!

A friend of mine, Carl Brown, just graduated from BCT at Ft. Knox as well. His graduation date was 3/25/10. He was in 4th platoon "Mad Dogs"...

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    Hey congrats! And thanks so much for your service!

A friend of mine, Carl Brown, just graduated from BCT at Ft. Knox as well. His graduation date was 3/25/10. He was in 4th platoon "Mad Dogs"...

This wouldn,t be Spc. Carlton M Brown 4th would it? If so I know who you you're talking about. I was also a Mad Dog. Best damn platoon at Ft. Knox. I never expected to hear the names of any of my platoon members on here.

bglaze

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    This wouldn,t be Spc. Carlton M Brown 4th would it? If so I know who you you're talking about. I was also a Mad Dog. Best damn platoon at Ft. Knox. I never expected to hear the names of any of my platoon members on here.

Lol, yes that's him! He's now at Ft. Bragg doing advanced training. I'll have to tell him I talked to you on here! It's a small world. =)

Tru3Flight91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    West Point, New York
    Thank you for your service is too generic for me, especially coming from a military family and aspiring to be future member of the military myself:

So here goes. I am grateful for your commitment to defend our great nation. There is no greater sacrifice you can make especially when you are not expected to do so. Congratulations on completing IET and I hope you enjoy your time at AIT.

There is no way to accurately express the admiration and gratitude I feel towards you and all past, current, and future soldiers. You've joined a line of people that are always in my prayers.

Do your best to be the best soldier you can, make your country and yyour family proud.

One question: National Guard or Active?

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    Thank you for your service is too generic for me, especially coming from a military family and aspiring to be future member of the military myself:

So here goes. I am grateful for your commitment to defend our great nation. There is no greater sacrifice you can make especially when you are not expected to do so. Congratulations on completing IET and I hope you enjoy your time at AIT.

There is no way to accurately express the admiration and gratitude I feel towards you and all past, current, and future soldiers. You've joined a line of people that are always in my prayers.

Do your best to be the best soldier you can, make your country and yyour family proud.

One question: National Guard or Active?

National Guard.

Top Bottom