• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cuba might have a chance in about 10-20 years.

I have this weird feeling its inhabitants actually like the conditions they're living under.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The sad part is how many will honor this POS at his state funeral. When one is born under such a dictatorship and raised on its propaganda, only 90 miles from the USA and her freedoms, one knows no better. We can only hope the closed societies of the remaining Communist regimes on this planet are killed off as our world gets smaller through internet, social media, etc.

Good riddance, Fidel. Rot in hell for all the pain and suffering you have caused.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The sad part is how many will honor this POS at his state funeral. When one is born under such a dictatorship and raised on its propaganda, only 90 miles from the USA and her freedoms, one knows no better. We can only hope the closed societies of the remaining Communist regimes on this planet are killed off as our world gets smaller through internet, social media, etc.

Good riddance, Fidel. Rot in hell for all the pain and suffering you have caused.

The US should ignore him. But I'm sure Obama will be there with words of admiration.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It looks like the CIA's secret weapon of temporal transition has assassinated Castro!

Go team USA!:rockwoot:

And on a more serious note I do wonder how little an impact this will since Raul has been in charge for about a decade already...?

Regards,

Doug

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I don't ordinarily make it a practice to say this about people who have died (Bin Laden, you get your exception), but he can burn in hell now.
    Lucifer himself will need to see to it that this truly evil bastard doesn't take over.
    By contrast, the New York Slimes put up an article that looked more like lionization than a straightforward news story - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/world/americas/fidel-castro-dies.html
    What else would you expect from the same pathetic rag that had Walter "I never saw a communist I didn't love" Duranty?
    If George Soros were to die at the same time, the vortex of them both going to hell would be a real threat to the universe.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's times like this I'm reminded of the words of the late Moms Mabley, "They say you ain't supposed to say nothin about the dead unless its good. He's dead, GOOD!"

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I cannot describe the amount of hate, I have for that ruthless dictator. I hope the Cuban people rise up and throw off the shackles of communist tyranny.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't ordinarily make it a practice to say this about people who have died (Bin Laden, you get your exception), but he can burn in hell now.
    Lucifer himself will need to see to it that this truly evil bastard doesn't take over.
    By contrast, the New York Slimes put up an article that looked more like lionization than a straightforward news story - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/world/americas/fidel-castro-dies.html
    What else would you expect from the same pathetic rag that had Walter "I never saw a communist I didn't love" Duranty?
    If George Soros were to die at the same time, the vortex of them both going to hell would be a real threat to the universe.

Regardless of anyone's opinion of Castro, he did, by sheer force of his will successfully challenge, and repeatedly embarrass, the most powerful nation on the planet, and almost was responsible for the extermination of the species. A guy from a poor island nation 90 miles off the coast of the United States. He's was an evil dictator, murderer, despot...and certainly one of most important figures of the 20th Century.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Regardless of anyone's opinion of Castro, he did, by sheer force of his will successfully challenge, and repeatedly embarrass, the most powerful nation on the planet, and almost was responsible for the extermination of the species. A guy from a poor island nation 90 miles off the coast of the United States. He's was an evil dictator, murderer, despot...and certainly one of most important figures of the 20th Century.

The Island wasn't poor until Castro took over. Cuba ranked 5th in per-capita income before Castro.

Top Bottom