• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Meh. "Kits" like this have been advertised in Shotgun News and other gun rags for years. Basically marketed toward those with more money than sense, i.e. people who are lazy and either don't want to or can't figure out how to go through the application process themselves.

Plus, there are going to be some folks who are a bit surprised when they spend the money on the kit because they want to save hundreds of dollars on firearm purchases, but are not approved by ATF because they are not and have no intention of being "in the business". Having an FFL solely for the purpose of increasing one's personal collection is a :nono:

My :twocents:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Waste of time and money. I feel dirty for having read half the page.

:laugh: Glad I could give you a reason to shower! :D

Thanks for the thoughts. Wasn't sure if it was worth it or not. I'm researching the info for work. My bosses are interested in getting into the FFL business, not for personal collection.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    I actually used their service. The owner was very helpful and responsive. Just a heads up. Not related to the effectiveness of the website but when you order the ffl packets from the ATF be aware it takes up to four weeks for them to get around to sending you the information. Also order extra. It's free anyway. As far as ffl123 he is actually a pharmacist and like I said was very helful. The forms are not hard to fill out. He does give good advice.

JLawsonTXRH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    I've seen these advertised as well. If you can read your email, you should be able to figure out how to obtain your FFL. When I was considering it I had all of the application paperwork from the BATFE in about 5 business days.

Top Bottom