Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    logo-1.jpg

Trevorreplys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    Free Transfer? Dang I had to pay 25 Dollars for my transfer.
    My dad buys and sells alot on Gunbroker.com and Gunsamerica. Beware of scammers most people on that site are legit but always keep a eye out! Also on 'No reserve' firearms research who the last bidders were. Recently alot of people have been making multiple accounts with multiple credit cards and putting there Firearms as $.01 then bumping up the price every time someone bids on it until the firearm becomes overpriced. Congrats on your new gun when you get it!

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I've always had good experiences with gunbroker and Beech Grove firearms. I buy and sell on gunbroker, haven't had a bad experience yet, and have not over paid for a firearm either. And the guys at Beech Grove are completely professional.:twocents:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Free Transfer? Dang I had to pay 25 Dollars for my transfer.
    My dad buys and sells alot on Gunbroker.com and Gunsamerica. Beware of scammers most people on that site are legit but always keep a eye out! Also on 'No reserve' firearms research who the last bidders were. Recently alot of people have been making multiple accounts with multiple credit cards and putting there Firearms as $.01 then bumping up the price every time someone bids on it until the firearm becomes overpriced. Congrats on your new gun when you get it!

This reminded me of something. I used to work with a person who watched E-bay auctions. She wasn't pulling a scam or anything, but she told me that if she saw items going for a _great_ price, she would make a bid that was still a good deal, but much higher than the great deal price. It seemed like she said she felt that the sellers deserved more than what they were getting. I asked her what happens when she won these auctions. She said she always completes the transaction, and still gets a good deal anyways.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I don't want to give out false info, but I am sure that a few of the recommended FFLs here stated, at one time at least, that they won't do transfers directly from private individuals. This can present a problem because in some anti-gun leaning states, their FFLs are sometimes put off by these transactions. Not only that, those that are OK with taking a gun in and shipping it charge outrageous prices. Make sure you are clear what the S&H charges are for. If it is for a private individual to take the gun, package it, and send it to the FFL directly, then make sure your FFL will take such weapons.

Top Bottom