• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just wondering has any one heard whether it is ok to lampoon the families of candidates and our political leaders or are they off limits.

It seemed absolutly OK with the news staff on the evening news when they replayed clips from Saturday night live of an Ann Romney impersonator along with clips of Mrs Romney showing just how good the actress portrayed her as an idiot.

It is ok I am sure they will do Mrs Obama this week end.

Purple, we don't need no stinkin purple.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You don't have to be a Google expert or very old to recall skits of Hillary, Barbara, Betty, and many other wives and children of U.S. Presidents being done on SNL and other late night comedy shows.

Politics has become even more nauseating just from all of the tit-for-tat stuff.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Yeah, I don't really care if they make fun of her. But it does bother me that it will change peoples mind about the real person. I know of a lot of people who still think Palin is a moron because [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] Tina Fey acting as Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house".

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Obama has the unions (leadership at least), African Americans (Hey, most Catholics voted for Kennedy in '59), tree huggers, pro choicers ("it really isn't human but if so, who cares?") the race guilt ridden, the air heads and the uneducated and uninformed.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Obama has the unions (leadership at least), African Americans (Hey, most Catholics voted for Kennedy in '59), tree huggers, pro choicers ("it really isn't human but if so, who cares?") the race guilt ridden, the air heads and the uneducated and uninformed.

Hmmm, I though Rick Santorum stated that the Republicans will never get the "Elite, smart people." :dunno: I think there are plenty of uneducated dumba**, ill informed voters on either side.

Top Bottom