• ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I thought the first pic was a mountain lion :n00b:
    To small lol.The thing was only a foot and a half long.I had to get pretty close to take that picture.He was just to fast though.Imagine your cat on crack playing with a half dead mouse.He just had so much energy.I will keep an eye out and try to get some better pictures though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I've seen several minks killed on the road to work. I tried skinning one out. Those thinks sure are musky! Their pelt is very oily as well. Tried salting the pelt down but it didn't work out too well. I guess next time I get a chance I may try some professinal tanning stuff?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Now for my LEAST favorite critter.The one who is undermining the foundation of the sawmill and planning building.

25q6sg1.jpg

UncleNorby

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2012
    Near South Bend, IN
    I'm from NH, where we had various weasels, including mink and fisher. The mink in particular were very entertaining. If one was around while icefishing you could toss them a fish and that would make their day. Fisher seemed more elusive but I would see them hunting past my stands from time to time. Fisher are a bigger version of the marten, and they like to dine on porcupine.

Top Bottom