• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    All the money spent on the illegals goes somewhere, people that run hotels, sell phones, etc. Enriching those connected few while cultivating future votes is how the scam is structured. The IIC or illegal Industrial Complex will be with us forever, constantly finding new ways to jam more of the third world into the US while making a very few obscenely rich in the process. The beneficiaries kick back some of their federal largess to dc.
    Follow the money pops. :rockwoot:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    what efforts are being made to be sure all states and counties affected by Helene have the ability to vote? The government should be required to contact every resident and allow them to fill out a valid ballot and guarantee that it will be counted.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    what efforts are being made to be sure all states and counties affected by Helene have the ability to vote? The government should be required to contact every resident and allow them to fill out a valid ballot and guarantee that it will be counted.
    Are these red areas? If so, say no more...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You guys understand that outspending the budget by no means indicates that the feds won't spend the money anyway, right?

This is the federal government, after all. It will "find" whatever money it wants to...in this situation just like every other. No other spending or program will prevent that....but I get it, Russia pushes the narrative Russia wants to push.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You guys understand that outspending the budget by no means indicates that the feds won't spend the money anyway, right?

This is the federal government, after all. It will "find" whatever money it wants to...in this situation just like every other. No other spending or program will prevent that....but I get it, Russia pushes the narrative Russia wants to push.

True, they certainly can print all they want to spend, but as the saying goes " Inflation, a tax by another name, picks your pocket just the same.";)

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I mean going on TV and announcing they're broke kinda suggests they won't.

Money for illegals is hooked up to the unlimited free money tap. Money for needy Americans is not.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

My very personal experiences with Government Funds and using them:

Spending money (i.e. committing or obligating the Federal Government) that hasn't been appropriated by Congress for that purpose used to be called an "R.S. 3679 Violation". It's long been a criminal act (3679 is an old section of law now superseded by a new section). As an Officer of the United States, I vividly remember being schooled vigorously on it several times. It was (and still is) a "Go Directly to Jail" offense. Claiming ignorance of how much money was appropriated or allocated for which purposes was no excuse, nor was claiming OOPSIE, "I made a mistake" (which incurred an additional crime: Dereliction of Duty). It's Zero Defects with Zero Tolerance. The current law is now embodied in Title 31, U.S. Code Sections 1341-1350. The primary Sections are 1341, 1342, and 1350, with Section 1350 containing the criminal penalties for violating it. (The other sections deal with nuances and details about travel expenditures, use of travel services, contractor use of contract funds, and similar.) There are also criminal penalties incurred for overspending what has been "allocated" for a specific purpose or diverting it to something for which it wasn't allocated. An "allocation" is a Congressional appropriation divvied up by a Federal Agency to its subordinate sub-agencies. The allocations must comply with the Congressionally appropriated purpose; allocations cannot be used as "Creative Accounting" to obfuscate and divert funds.

The underlying principle is sacrosanct:
    An Officer or Employee of the United States committing or obligating money that wasn't appropriated for the purpose for which it has been committed or obligated usurps the sole power of Congress contained in Article I of the Constitution to appropriate money for specific purposes/uses. Committing or obligating money that wasn't allocated "from above" runs the extreme risk of the agency committing or obligating money that wasn't appropriated for it if everyone else spends their allocations.

We ran into this Big Time during the latter half of the 1970's with fuel prices skyrocketing and the allocations to the units I was assigned to running dry as they had been budgeted based on fuel prices that were half or less of what they had become. Welcome to Jimmy Carter inflation and fuel shortage crises. We ran into it again during the 1980's with dramatically increased levels of training requiring much higher levels of equipment maintenance that hadn't been budgeted and allocated for. We were in danger of non-compliance with required training, for which those who didn't comply with it could also be punished (Dereliction of Duty). It was a Catch-22. You were damned and it didn't matter what you did.

Knew of a few cases several decades ago that attempted "Creative Accounting" to knowingly divert one appropriation/allocation for another purpose. The perps involved went to prison. There was no mercy.

Footnote:
    I've already contacted my Senators and Congressman telling all three that not one additional cent of money is to be appropriated by Congress to save DHS's ass. Let DHS figure out what to do with what it was appropriated and if it means kicking illegals to the curb and deporting them, so much the better.

Last edited:

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I thought about that exact word AFTER I'd posted and just couldn't make myself go back and change it.

The mistake we, citizens, make is when we LET THEM TAX US AT ALL, FOR ANY REASON. Once they have the money, it doesn't matter WHAT they say or call it. YOU aren't getting it back.

Insurance, EXTORTION, companies are the exact same thing.

Free men don't pay extortion companies OR taxes. Taxes are theft. They save and spend their own money.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm broke too. I'm horrible with money.

Then again... I only go broke spending MY OWN money, and my family doesn't go hungry because I'm giving away so much to people 4 states away from me.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    They want to feed their primary vendors(what the twitter post is about), not let citizens help each other(FEMA).
    The money FEMA wants is for preferred vendors that will take weeks after getting it to move things where needed. They are actively stopping trucks trying to deliver to towns and redirecting them to fema storage areas....because they are not resources from preferred vendors(ie no payout/kickback from FEMA to preferred vendors).

Some in congress need to get to the bottom of preferred vendor scam NOW before more people die.

Last edited:

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    Bad sh*t’s happening in Asheville;

A post on X this morning by a local citizen in Asheville, reports bulldozing bodies, that local sheriff has bagged over 1,000 bodies, and that access to many areas of the city require hazmat gear.

12 FEMA birds on the ground in Greenville since Sunday and ordered not to support rescue efforts in any way.

Second source of info?

Top Bottom