• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter651

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Reload twice?? What? by my count 3+ reloads
    Magazine capacity does not matter when evil people go to gun free zones and slaughter innocent people! Even if he had 10 round magazines 5-10 sec for reload... what is the police response time? 10-15 minutes or longer? Would not have changed anything.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    My gripe at her is she had 8 years since the original AWB expired and she never opted to reintroduce it. Now after the school killings she is front and center. Dancing in innocents blood....

As much as I despise her, it should be pointed out that she has introduced legislation like this many times. It generally never makes it out of committee.

I'm not saying that she isn't taking advantage of the situation, but she is being consistent in her anti-gun stance.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dancing in the blood of innocents to pass their misguided agenda.

I've just developed a political BS Translator. On the left is the original phrase. On the right is the real world translation.

"I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment." - I need gun voters for my next election, but I'm gonna stick a shiv in their kidneys next chance I get.

"Think about the children." - I'm full of it and have no argument. But I can't back anything up with facts that hold up to even a 5 yr old's scrutiny, so I'm gonna make you try to feel like sh*t.

"Assault Weapons." - Anything higher power than a slingshot

"Mass shootings." - Shootings that occured only since the last AWB ended. But only the ones that we choose...guess which ones!

"High Power" - anything larger than a BB. Yes, that inlcudes 9mm

"Bushmaster AR-15" It has the name Bush in it, therefore it is Double Plus UnGood. And It's a scary black gun as well.

"Time to do something" - We want to look good for our constituents, so we are gonna pit one group of americans against another. In the meantime, we're gonna do something based on giving us a warm fuzzy, even though it is counter-productive.

"They weren't made for that!" - I don't understand the 2nd Amendment

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Safety Locks....yeah, that will prevent the murder of a mother and the psycho from getting her weapons....

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Reload twice?? What? by my count 3+ reloads
    Magazine capacity does not matter when evil people go to gun free zones and slaughter innocent people! Even if he had 10 round magazines 5-10 sec for reload... what is the police response time? 10-15 minutes or longer? Would not have changed anything.

No kidding. He could've used revolvers, and/or a 30-30 lever action, and no one would've stopped him from reloading. I haven't even heard that a single male was in the building, and women, and small children are not likely to tackle someone scary.

The only valid argument the left has is that the shooter could've maybe killed a few more people before police arrived because he used an "assault weapon". It isn't very useful in my mind to focus on lowering the death toll slightly, when you should be trying to prevent or interrupt the shooter, no matter what weapon he uses.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

shooter651

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    The Police Officer Charles Ramsey portrayed the Semi Auto rifles as machine guns. He even referred to the weapons on display as assault rifles claiming that if you were to hunt with these there would be nothing left.

He also said he couldn't remember going to a crime scene were there was just 1 shell casing. Funny because how many police shootings were the cops emptied there magazines performed reloads and emptied those? I remember a number of years ago a police shooting on the South side Greenwood area were multiple officers shoot a suspect something like 75 rounds from police... Don't see outrage over this... but the dangerous law abiding citizens shouldn't have them... What a joke..

The no sunset clause in her legislation is damn scary to me. Especially with the pacification of the US. This will be hard to dismantle if it passes.

Keep writing to your respective legislators!!

Top Bottom