• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What date should the 1st 2012 MEET & EAT be on?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I assume Tilted would accomodate us better, especially if we gave them a heads up. Chic is just a fast food joint that wont really give two ****s about whose who...

Im for the Kilt and any date.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Well the wife doesn't want to come with me, so I will bringing a female companion of the girl variety... but you dirty old buggers can keep your mitts off.

I could've passed her off as the wife but Dave is on my FB :p

Saturday works for me but again I don't know which Saturday.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Well hell even the ladies want to go to tilted kilt. How can you not say yes to that!!! I have yet to go there so it sounds good to me. Tilted kilt it is.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well the wife doesn't want to come with me, so I will bringing a female companion of the girl variety... but you dirty old buggers can keep your mitts off.

i c u failed kindergarden & pre-school! You have 2 share u know! Or if u don't plan on sharing u have to bring enough 4 every1. :laugh:

BTW my vote is up for sale. :D

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN

Is it the one that needs an oil change? Cuz I'll bring the stuff for it, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    We did a meet and greet last year over at Mishawaka Kilt location and they were very accomodating.

It's a bit of a drive, but I would come over to that side of the state to meet up with some folks at the kilt. I think the 14th would work for me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here is my daughter (on the left) taking apart a fencer from Culver beating her 5 - 0 in 37 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1101CigarLounge?feature=watch#p/a/u/0/lIMfniaOMNY

Man that girl is a killer! She goes at that other girl every single time with such a deadly weapon inside a school (i think)!!!!!

Side topic in college one of the senior engineer teams my final year created a computerized fencing system (suit, swords, etc..) that the players would wear that would track points, hits, and the player movements to help determine the score and also help the suit wearing see what s/he did right/wrong. Not sure what ever became of that prototype of that engineering team. I know they had a private company sponsor working on that suit. It was the first and only time I got to see fencing in person.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Man that girl is a killer! She goes at that other girl every single time with such a deadly weapon inside a school (i think)!!!!!

. . .

It was the first and only time I got to see fencing in person.

Yes, that was inside New Trier High School in Winettka, IL last year. She fenced there again Saturday, 16 wins 4 losses. BTW the girl from Culver was a senior varsity fencer, my daughter a sophomore. My daughter is very inconsistent, if she has a good day she can dissect some of the best fencers but if she is having an off day then she will lose to a JV fencer.

Between the school in Chicago Heights, IL and the Northwest Indiana Fencing Club in St John, I am at fencing 6 times each week which typically includes a tournament somewhere on Saturday.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It looks like Saturday has the most votes. Maybe we should revote for the Saturday dates only so people can adjust there calenders to make it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom