• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What date should the 1st 2012 MEET & EAT be on?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    PURPOSE:
    Come put a face to the INGO name you see/read about. In addition this is a group setting for anyone that would like to OC but has been afraid to do it. The majority of the NWI INGO members OC and for those new to OC you can do it within a group setting to get your feet wet.

WHY LAKE COUNTY?
    The last MEET & EAT was in JAN 2011 in Porter County (https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_meet_and_eat_oc_cc_sun_30_jan_2011_a.html) as such the next one belongs to Lake County. Vote for location & date.

DOUBLE POLL
    Note that the poll is limited to 10 entries. So you need to "vote twice". Use the poll to pick your date. Then in the thread post the location you want (A or B).

WHERE:
    LOCATION 1: Tilted Kilt (Pub & Eatery)
    1605 SOUTHLAKE MALL
    Merrillville, IN, 46410

LOCATION 2: Chick-fil-A
    2385 Southlake Mall
    Merrillville, IN 46410
    http://www.chick-fil-a.com/
    219-769-6810

WHEN:
    TBD via poll
    Time: 1PM CST

Attendance: (Total Count = )

Maybes

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI we are NOT in the events thread so "anything goes". :D
    In addition since we are NOT in the events thread a "new" post will be done in 2 weeks once this one closed that will be in the events thread so you can sign up if you plan on attending.

This thread is to determine the date and location.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Chic Fil A is not open on Sundays. I am not going to vote, because I would enjoy them both and the time of the month is not that important to me.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Dang it! I did not mean to hit Jan 7. Stinkin' furballs trying to get on my lap and messing me up! Any option but Jan & works for me, as I have to work that day.
    Location doesn't matter either.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I vote Tilted Kilt cuz there's more good things to eat there. And I'm holding out my date vote but hoping for one of the later Saturdays. Saturdays is easierr for me to be without child. I guess I could always bring him if nothing else. You all seem kid friendly...as long as jedi is on the opposite side of the table.

On a side note, does anyone know if I can just call the state police and make sure my address has been changed in the system for my LTCH? I mailed it in but didn't pay for a replacement, and now I always worry about getting stopped for OC and having them run it and getting in trouble on a technicality.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    On a side note, does anyone know if I can just call the state police and make sure my address has been changed in the system for my LTCH? I mailed it in but didn't pay for a replacement, and now I always worry about getting stopped for OC and having them run it and getting in trouble on a technicality.

Yes you can call the ISP LTCH dept and they can confirm over the phone that it's been updated. Stop being a cheap butt & just get a new one. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom