• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Iz 'is the good side o' Indy?.......:): ......I mean.....ever City got it "don' wanna go there" section....:):.....

IE.....Louisville......anythin' West o' 8th .......ya better be load'd fer war.......:):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Iz 'is the good side o' Indy?.......:): ......I mean.....ever City got it "don' wanna go there" section....:):.....

IE.....Louisville......anythin' West o' 8th .......ya better be load'd fer war.......:):

It isn't the best part of town, but it isn't the worst either. I live in the neighborhood and besides the teenagers who thing they are 'thugs' there really aren't any major problem. No need to come loaded for war, regular every day carry methods will be just fine.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    It isn't the best part of town, but it isn't the worst either. I live in the neighborhood and besides the teenagers who thing they are 'thugs' there really aren't any major problem. No need to come loaded for war, regular every day carry methods will be just fine.

:):......Might make, then......usually stay South the 465......usual day trip I make quite bit, iz up 31 ta Columbus,over ta Nashville, Bloomington, then over ta French Lick/West Baden......then down 150 thru Paoli,New Albany, then back ta the house......takes day ta ride it, if ya stop anywheres at all....:cool:

Most dudes usually rode with.....have all sold the dang things.....:):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    :):......Might make, then......usually stay South the 465......usual day trip I make quite bit, iz up 31 ta Columbus,over ta Nashville, Bloomington, then over ta French Lick/West Baden......then down 150 thru Paoli,New Albany, then back ta the house......takes day ta ride it, if ya stop anywheres at all....:cool:

I make a day out of going down to Columbus, Nashville, Bloomington, then maybe hit Terre Haute and then head home.

I have also blasted down to Bedford, and worked my way back up with different stops along the way.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I make a day out of going down to Columbus, Nashville, Bloomington, then maybe hit Terre Haute and then head home.

I have also blasted down to Bedford, and worked my way back up with different stops along the way.

:yesway:.....ALL good ride'n down in at'a way......whole area the State's nice.....

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I like this talk of riding season. :rockwoot:For a minute there I could feel the wind in my face.....then I realized the furnace just kicked on:facepalm:

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I like this talk of riding season. :rockwoot:For a minute there I could feel the wind in my face.....then I realized the furnace just kicked on:facepalm:

I farted....maybe that was it.

I keep watching youtube videos of bikes and im am DYING to ride...this winter stuff sucks right about now.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Well it is officially April-ish and I haven't made any progress on this. Guess maybe May/June-ish is more realistic.

I did want to alert everyone to a *possible* hog roast at the above mentioned bar THIS Saturday (4/5/14). I say possible because it was kind of thrown together last minute and all of the details aren't ironed out but it is more than likely a go.

So not really an INGO meet, but dead pig is dead pig and I wanted to extend the invite. :bacondance:

Top Bottom