• Do you want a NWI INGO T-Shirt?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    You NWI guys always got to be different. First it was the pink, pink gear, pink guns. Just always got to be different. Now with the special shirts, geeeeeeeees :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You NWI guys always got to be different. First it was the pink, pink gear, pink guns. Just always got to be different. Now with the special shirts, geeeeeeeees :D

hgh.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OK so did we decide on an overall design for the shirt?
    Based on the number of varing sizes doing a group buy (ie. buying 50 Ls Ts maynot help) so looks like we have to go the route of a cafepress type shop where we upload the image and then everyone and then we buy whatever size we want. We can probably save on shipping by having one order and then pass out at the Meet & Shoot.

-Jedi

So what design?

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    I'd be willing to bet the at least 70% of the spouses of INGO married members don't know the term INGO.

I'm sure my wife knows... Based on the number of times I am asked 'what are you laughing at now?' being answered as 'something on INGO'.

I am not in NWI, more NCI. I like understatement, but with enough information that the average person COULD get it with a little thought...

Maybe an updated logo that could be used in other areas (with slight regional modification) would make it more 'statewide' and may go a long way to promoting what we believe. Would also make it easier to recognize other members and also let vendors know that becoming an INGO Advertiser is worth their money.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, nobody put up a different design to compete with the current one, so...

Put 1 up then! :rolleyes::D

I'm sure my wife knows... Based on the number of times I am asked 'what are you laughing at now?' being answered as 'something on INGO'.

I am not in NWI, more NCI. I like understatement, but with enough information that the average person COULD get it with a little thought...

Maybe an updated logo that could be used in other areas (with slight regional modification) would make it more 'statewide' and may go a long way to promoting what we believe. Would also make it easier to recognize other members and also let vendors know that becoming an INGO Advertiser is worth their money.

meh... we don't like "you outsiders"! Don't you know that Indiana is ONLY NWI. The rest of the state is a bunch of uncivilied, uneducated rednecks! Heck we have some of those here in NWI as well that we have to tolerate. :D

There is already "INGO" offical T-Shirts. Regional ones are not an option as apart from NWI and perhaps Indy there are no other regions that are fully organized (ie. monthly events, etc..) so from an INGO perspective there is no incentive to do the shorts I would suspect.

We (NWI INGO) KNOW we are special and as such always go against the grain & thus why we are looking into our "own" shirts. More of a "inner group" thing than an actually "INGO thing". :D

Now had I know you were NCI I would never have let you get in on the ham group buy. ;)

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I'll repeat my original suggestions and add another thought. Keep it to a full size logo on the back and a smaller emblem on the front (left chest). Maybe add a silhouette of the state on the back (bonus if you highlight or outline NWI) and place the proposed logo over the center of the state. If you have to add a url, run it under the smaller emblem on the front. If you must have it prominently displayed, keep it out of the original logo design and run it independently over/under the final image.

No Pink ... but you could make a special run for T-Star (and any other lady requesting it) with a tiara hung over the corner of the logo or the state silhouette.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    No Pink ... but you could make a special run for [STRIKE]T-Star[/STRIKE]Jediagh (and any other [STRIKE]lady[/STRIKE] weirdo requesting it) with a tiara hung over the corner of the logo or the state silhouette.

FTFY. I used to think you were alright, WD. :D

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    meh... we don't like "you outsiders"! Don't you know that Indiana is ONLY NWI. The rest of the state is a bunch of uncivilied, uneducated rednecks! Heck we have some of those here in NWI as well that we have to tolerate.

Really? You guys don't even know what time it is...:dunno:

I don't agree with you, but I will defend your right to say it!:ar15:

I have considered running over that way since not much is happening in my area. When the schedule and timing work out, I will crash one of your meets..

truegrit

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Highland,IN
    I'd pay about $15 for a decent XL I don't mind the logo. Isn't the point of an understated logo to get people to ask, "What's INGO"? Then you can start a discussion about Indiana Gun Owners and it's purpose.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just for that comment 1911 DeadHead you are now going to get a PINK T-shirt like this one.

499330_original.jpg

:rofl:

Designs boys & girls start sending them in.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I would take one, (2XL)...don't care about cost as long as it was a quality shirt, made in USA is a plus too. :)

sorry I missed the poll, day late and a dollar short I guess.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    sorry I missed the poll, day late and a dollar short I guess.

That is okay we already told you that since you are from beyond the K river you only get 1/16th of a vote & since the "you poeple" voted at least 3 times whatever you would have voted would not have mattered. :laugh:

So sssshhhh and expect to pay a Lake County TAX for your T-Shirt. :D

Designs boys & girls that is what we need to finalize now.

-Jedi

Top Bottom