• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Depending on the date, I would be up for it. Unfortunately every weekend this month and now the first weekend of next month I'm busy. But if it's after Nov 5th I would make it out.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    If enough people come or if you guys want to make a monthly meeting time during the winter I can have a grill available or a fryer if you guys want to bring in fish to fry. Maybe on a Sat. morning or something so it is light out. Let me know what you think.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    If enough people come or if you guys want to make a monthly meeting time during the winter I can have a grill available or a fryer if you guys want to bring in fish to fry. Maybe on a Sat. morning or something so it is light out. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Mike, that would be awesome! I would not be opposed to doing something monthly, or even every other month. I don't do enough shooting as it is anyway.

I'm planning on being at the range this Saturday morning around 11 or so if anyone wants to get together to help with planning or just hang out and shoot a bit. As it is right now I'd be looking at maybe the middle of next month for the first official get-together.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    It's an indoor range that uses steel targets. You must use frangible, non-jacketed ammo, which they have for sale on site. Granted, frangible is a little pricier than regular FMJ, but it is understandable when shooting at steel indoors. They have a top notch range. You would be impressed if you saw it.

Home | Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc

ETA: They do still have some of the BVAC rounds left in .40 as far as I know. It sells for about the same as Winchester White Box FMJ. It's a heck of a deal if you shoot .40 cal.

Just found out we have 10k more of the BVAC .40 on the way. We have 1,100 in stock now.

Tom I'll be here when you get here on Saturday.:):

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I will have to keep an eye on this...school schedule sucks right now and it includes some Saturday mornings. If it fell on any of those, not that there'd be much of a chance getting caught on campus but too much time invested to take the chance.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Ok I'm looking at either November 26 or December 10. Give me an idea on which day might be better and I'll make an official post.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Ok so it looks like December 10 is going to be the date. I'll double check with Mike at the range to make sure the date works for him, and then I'll make the official post in the INGO Events forum.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    They only allow lead free frangible ammo at the range? If that's the case, as their website says, I can't afford to shoot there.

Top Bottom