• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Anyone in the South Bend/Plymouth/Elkhart areas interested in getting together for a meet up at Kodiak Range in South Bend? They're INGO supporters there and I'm sure would love to have either a planned event there or something more impromptu. Perhaps hit up a local establishment afterwards for food and gun talk? Let me know and if there is enough interest we can put up a post in the events section. :rockwoot:

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Never been to Kodiak, but it sounds like a good time. Not a bad drive from Starke Co either. Always interested in like minds

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I'm in depending on my money supply at the time.

Definitely THIS ^^^

Here's an opportunity. Several INGO people attend and shoot after. Talk of going for food after this one, too.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...amendment_patriots_meeting_in_south_bend.html

This is also a great opportunity for a meet and greet. But if we want an INGO only Meet/Greet, I'm always up for it. The only thing is that I can't do it on Sunday's. Any other day of the week is open.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Is it an indoor range? Link to the range please? And i may be interested.

It's an indoor range that uses steel targets. You must use frangible, non-jacketed ammo, which they have for sale on site. Granted, frangible is a little pricier than regular FMJ, but it is understandable when shooting at steel indoors. They have a top notch range. You would be impressed if you saw it.

Home | Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc

ETA: They do still have some of the BVAC rounds left in .40 as far as I know. It sells for about the same as Winchester White Box FMJ. It's a heck of a deal if you shoot .40 cal.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I do shoot 40 thanks for thw heads up. If this is over like winter break in december would be easiee for me to go but just putting that out there would be sweet to try a friendly steels match as i never done one

Top Bottom