• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    There's something else they're not telling us. How was this "gun shop" able to sell all these weapons with no paperwork? Were these straw purchases? Is this gun shop still operating? I smell a bigger rat. Was this gun shop working with the ATF?

If they enslisted the help of a gun shop in this, and created crime where there was none, this should turn into a huge, huge scandal.

There's something we don't know yet.

The Gunwalker scandal has been going on for months, I have been following it at the Gun Rights Examiner (Writer David Codrea) and Sipsey Street Irregulars for months, if it weren't for these two sites and hammering the Senators and staying on the story it would have been completely ignored.

If you need links let me know

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The Gunwalker scandal has been going on for months, I have been following it at the Gun Rights Examiner (Writer David Codrea) and Sipsey Street Irregulars for months, if it weren't for these two sites and hammering the Senators and staying on the story it would have been completely ignored.

If you need links let me know

Post 'em.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Post 'em.

Here are the earliest posts I could find about Gunwalker from back in Dec 2010

Sipsey Street Irregulars: Border Patrol agent killed with ATF-smuggled AR? Some ATF agents seem to think so.

Propaganda ‘journalism’ blames U.S. gun laws for Mexican violence - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Then things start to roll as they get info from www.CleanUpATF.org | Homepage
    seems there are alot of ATF Agents on the site, they get hooked up with David Codrea and Mike Vanderboegh.

From there it starts rolling, you can go to the archives of Sipsey Street Irregulars and go back to Late Dec 2010 or Jan 2011 and read forward there is usually one article a day or more including the first releases of Sen Grassley's letters to the ATF and DOJ and them brushing him off and him firing back.

As for the Gun Rights Examiner and David Codrea here is a link to all his articles, again you can go back and read forward. Either source is good as they pretty much run the same and reference back and forth to eachother as they worked on it. David Codrea - Examiner.com Member Profile | Examiner.com

And a couple links from INGO

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...27594-atf_giving_weapons_to_drug_cartels.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iscussion/127980-atf_walking_gun_scandal.html

AND of course [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxvVe9y5NQ[/ame]

Last edited:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    When will Obama hold his press conference to let us all know how shocked and outraged he is by the ATF?

Why isn't the President of Mexico calling for the end of the ATF, like he did with the evil assault weapons?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    When will Obama hold his press conference to let us all know how shocked and outraged he is by the ATF?

Why isn't the President of Mexico calling for the end of the ATF, like he did with the evil assault weapons?

Upon encountering a double standard, know that what you're really seeing is an unstated single standard.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    CBS is fine, but this has way more detail in terms of what was happening (numbers of guns just out of the Phoenix area, who was contacted and didn't do anything, more quotes from the agent who interviewed with CBS, etc):

ATF Let Hundreds of U.S. Weapons Fall into Hands of Suspected Mexican Gunrunners - The Center for Public Integrity

Luckily AG Eric Holder has asked the DoJ's Inspector General to take another look at the issues surrounding this ATF program. I'm sure that justice will be served, especially since the DoJ is supposedly the one who put pressure on the ATF to stop going after the straw purchasers and bust people higher up the food chain.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    CBS is fine, but this has way more detail in terms of what was happening (numbers of guns just out of the Phoenix area, who was contacted and didn't do anything, more quotes from the agent who interviewed with CBS, etc):

ATF Let Hundreds of U.S. Weapons Fall into Hands of Suspected Mexican Gunrunners - The Center for Public Integrity

Luckily AG Eric Holder has asked the DoJ's Inspector General to take another look at the issues surrounding this ATF program. I'm sure that justice will be served, especially since the DoJ is supposedly the one who put pressure on the ATF to stop going after the straw purchasers and bust people higher up the food chain.

Hey, if you're not finding enough crime to justify the laws you want to pass, just create your own crime you can then trace back to the people you want to demonize. It's a beeyootiful plan.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Seems like it is close to a False Flag Operation with the 2A as the victim.

Only problem is too many people in ATF didn't agree. Of all the people in the ATF only a small handfull of agents in AZ seemed to have a problem with the project and spoke out.

I would imagine the whole project being as big as it is would have to have been approved by the Director of ATF minimum, but more than likely the DOJ or DHS or both. How high does it go?

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    ATF - The Professionals

Well at least this F Troop agent MAY have found his soul ... but I wonder if he is still collecting a pay check from F Troop . ( video )
    Thanks
    Duncan

Agent: I was ordered to let U.S. guns into Mexico

513lAe0c3DL._SS500_.jpg

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Wow, just wow... I don't even know what to say to that, except I hope heads ROLL. All this bluster and crap about US guns getting to Mexico, than it being alleged (at the moment) that ATF LET THEM IN???

String someone (or someones) up, and hang 'em high. Let the rest of the government see what hypocrisy gets...

EDIT: Hadn't seen the post about the other thread, forum must be busy tonight, can't refresh...

The ATF wants you to believe that they "let them in."

I'd bet money that it was the ATF that arranged for the purchases and movements. I wouldn't be too surprised that the "our guy" mentioned in the article who was doing the buying at the gun store was an undercover ATF agent.

There MAY be one good agent in ATF, but I'd also believe that he's just setting up a smokescreen for something else illegal and unConstitutional that the ATF is up to.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Hey! This isn't possible. The Esteemed Janet Napolitano has already told us that "things" on the border are better than they've ever been.

Hmmm . . . maybe her definition of "better" is not the same as mine.

Yeah, and Janet Reno said that the federal government had to murder Davidians because it was "for the children."

Since when should we believe one word that comes from the federal government?

Top Bottom