• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, Fedex managed to further solidify their history and established record with me today on yet another shipment delivery. Fedex makes Comcast look like it's run by overly-concerned grandmother's who call every day to make sure you're happy with the service you receive. This has to be the worst run company in this country, I can't fathom how much they must be bribing our politicians to be allowed to continue their pathetic existence.

Now I can use the excuse that I'm flipping off their government spy cameras when they show up to deliver something late, only partially delivered, totally destroyed or any combination of the three.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    In this day and age I wouldn’t assume privacy anywhere, anytime ever.
    Yep, if you're out in public, assume you're being recorded. Just watch "On Patrol Live" to see what the officers say when their asked to have them stop recording the show...

Maybe this image used as a full vehicle wrap will help The Man collect his data. De facto 24/7 surveillance, especially on private property, isn't American freedom. It's more like a prison planet.

View attachment 365105
    Flock has been out for a few years and the masses could care less. There was a thread on here as well. Your cell phone gives off plenty of location data, mostly used en mass. You're being tracked 24/7 if you have a cell phone or drive a newer car with GPS.

HoughMade and others with a long driveway should put up a gate and stop FedEx from recording on their property.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So using big businesses to collect the data allows big bro to BUY data which otherwise they can't collect themselves, legally anyway, because of those pesky things called laws. Nice work around. I can see this technique being applied even more in the future. Obviously they have too much of our money to play with.
    Cheap mass storage of information, with high speed processors and AI to sift through it, will be the death of us all

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Flock has been out for a few years and the masses could care less. There was a thread on here as well. Your cell phone gives off plenty of location data, mostly used en mass. You're being tracked 24/7 if you have a cell phone or drive a newer car with GPS.

HoughMade and others with a long driveway should put up a gate and stop FedEx from recording on their property
    I live on a private dead end road and have a long driveway. I'd like to hear Houghmade's opinion after he researches a bit. It'll probably be something to the effect of, "you invited them in (delivery)". Kinda like vampires, I suppose.

The concept of no privacy while being in public or eyesight seems legit on the surface. But with advanced camera ability, rapid data acquisition and realtime analysis, the 4a is dead. Dead, dead.

"No right to privacy in public or areas where one can be seen" with the naked eye doesn't comport with modern tech. If you wanna follow me in public without a warrant, use your naked eye. Literally, make the government enforcers in blue stand on a corner, with pen and paper, and record all the license plates they can -fair game. A computer that can see day/night, record 100's of plates simultaneously, 24/7 (and car type, speed, occupants, etc) isn't policing. It isn't about safety. It it doesn't conform with the 4a. It's tyrannical. It's absolute bull****. The Man makes the rules and then The Man doesn't play by the rules he made.

How the AF can every communication be recorded, every movement be tracked, all monetary transactions be audited (cbdc, it's coming) yet the gaslighters and their enforcers continue to claim America is free? Straight ****ing prison planet!

1a, in hospice care.
    2a, imprisoned.
    3a, seems ok, unless "prescribed by law". Guess who makes the law?
    4a, dead as a ****ing doornail.
    5a, = presumed guilt.
    6a, good luck. Tough to confront a witness that happens to be a k9 who doesn't speak, can't be questioned and is otherwise considered infallible (yet no 3rd party testing of k9's accuracy).
    7a, applies only to the fed, not states. In practice, judges rather routinely set aside a jury verdict and "rule as a matter of law". See current NFL Sunday Ticket judgement (pending).
    8a, abused beyond belief; both for and against. Prosecutor and judge dependant.

There's our current bill of rights.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    "No right to privacy in public or areas where one can be seen" with the naked eye doesn't comport with modern tech. If you wanna follow me in public without a warrant, use your naked eye. Literally, make the government enforcers in blue stand on a corner, with pen and paper, and record all the license plates they can -fair game. A computer that can see day/night, record 100's of plates simultaneously, 24/7 (and car type, speed, occupants, etc) isn't policing. It isn't about safety. It it doesn't conform with the 4a. It's tyrannical. It's absolute bull****. The Man makes the rules and then The Man doesn't play by the rules he made.

How the AF can every communication be recorded, every movement be tracked, all monetary transactions be audited (cbdc, it's coming) yet the gaslighters and their enforcers continue to claim America is free? Straight ****ing prison planet!

1a, in hospice care.
    2a, imprisoned.
    3a, seems ok, unless "prescribed by law". Guess who makes the law?
    4a, dead as a ****ing doornail.
    5a, = presumed guilt.
    6a, good luck. Tough to confront a witness that happens to be a k9 who doesn't speak, can't be questioned and is otherwise considered infallible (yet no 3rd party testing of k9's accuracy).
    7a, applies only to the fed, not states. In practice, judges rather routinely set aside a jury verdict and "rule as a matter of law". See current NFL Sunday Ticket judgement (pending).
    8a, abused beyond belief; both for and against. Prosecutor and judge dependant.

There's our current bill of rights.
    ^^^^ He is right, you know that; right? ^^^^

Ugghhh, what a way to start the morning.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Well if my FedEx guy is in the indication he's incompetent can hardly find my house so I'm not really worried about him spying on me because I'm sure he'll screw it up.

With that said that's screwed up.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Well if my FedEx guy is in the indication he's incompetent can hardly find my house so I'm not really worried about him spying on me because I'm sure he'll screw it up.

With that said that's screwed up.
    While true, it’s not the driver doing the spying, it’s the truck he’s driving and the automated data systems that collect the data.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    To test the waters so to speak, how about litigation again the drivers of these trucks? Clearly they can’t afford to go to court. Bypass fedex and go after the employees. Most likely you will not win, but you put drivers in a position that they know may cost them money just to be a Driver.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    The 1st place that should have Flock cameras is in every corner of the White House. So the 'unknown' drug traffickers can be identified. What about the children, right? Come on dementia Joe, lead by example and install them in your stomping grounds.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Interesting. Curious what other data is being collected under the guise of protecting the environment. What happens there will make its way here too, just a matter of time.
    I know it’s easy to get looped into conspiracy theory, but the ULEZ is the initial phase of the 15-minute city concept, which has a similar root structure of the Chinese social credit system.

1720719370818.jpeg

Top Bottom