Remember this guy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUDTPbDhnA[/ame]

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Last Saturday12/15 I ordered my parents Christmas gift on line, the Fed-Ex delievery options where $5 for ground, $77 for 3 day delievery with a delievery date of 12/19, and overnite @ $96 with delievery on Monday 12/17. I opted for the ground, and I recieved it Monday, as fast as the overnight and 2 days quicker than 3 day. :rolleyes:

bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    I think my story tops them all. A few mos ago they made a big boo boo. My neighbor for whatever reason for a while was getting a package delivered EVERYDAY by either fedex or UPS. I had been tracking my shipment all day and stayed home just so I could receive it. Log on to check the status it said delivered. Say what? I go outside and nothing and so I call them YEP its delivered. Im kinda mad so I tell them I have no package at my door and the lady is like look around your house!

Since when do they deliver around the house what happened to the traditional way of delivering to the doorstep?

So they contact the driver who swore up and down he delivered it. The next day here comes my neighbor with the package. So I call them to rip them a new one and their excuse was that my neighbor gets alot of deliveries so the driver thought it was going to that house instead.

Jeez. Needless to say when ordering something I make sure its shipping UPS

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I'm sorry but if you paid for two day service and did not get it they need to refund your money simple as that. I do not care for excuses for service paid but not delivered. It is not likely that this is Fedex first Xmas Holiday. So do not buy into a BS story.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    They should atleast refund you the shipping cost.

I played that game once, FedEx will claim that their two day shipping is "best effort" and not refundable. I had this happen on a package for work once, it was sent two day on Monday and wasn't delivered until Friday. I sent a similar package via ground at the same time using UPS, to the same destination, and it was delivered Wednesday. The only for of shipping that is worse than FedEx is Smartpost, and that is only because FedEx pulls the same crop, then you have to wait yet another day for USPS to deliver it.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I really wish Amazon had a bigger selection of gun accessories, and sold ammunition. Can't beat next day air for 3.99!

Ditto. I love Amazon Prime.

Realize your out of a 40# bag of dog food at 7:58pm? Just hop on the Amazon prime and for less the cost of gas to get to the PETCO, it'll be on your door step the next afternoon... and for less than it costs locally.

For all the grief UPS and FedEx get, they beat the pants off of USPS.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    So glad I no longer work at FedEx. You have no idea how common this sort of thing is this time of year. Not that it is a valid excuse.

Top Bottom