• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    As you can tell by the amount of post I am kinda new to this site. I have read a lot of post here and saw your training. Which one of your sites would be the best to view to get a calendar of when your training classes are available and the cost. I live on the west side of Indy and camp in Clover Dale area.

Jim

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    As you can tell by the amount of post I am kinda new to this site. I have read a lot of post here and saw your training. Which one of your sites would be the best to view to get a calendar of when your training classes are available and the cost. I live on the west side of Indy and camp in Clover Dale area.

Jim:

Hickman has graciously provided links to our calendar here on INGO and our web site Adaptive Consulting & Training.

I might be able to assist you more effectively if you tell me what kind of firearms experience and training you've had in the past, and what you'd like to study in the future.

If you have any specific question, please ask. If you wish to contact any of us directly, you may do so at:

Joseph@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com
    Aron@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com
    John@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Jim

March 14th Intermediate pistol here in Greencastle might be the ideal place to get started. email me for more info.

samariojeep

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Fishers
    visitors allowed?

The next SDS will be at the Atlanta Conservation Club from Noon to 3pm. Cost is $25 pay at the door but RSVP with me or Rhino by email.

Directions are available here: Atlanta Conservation Club

I wanted to know if onlookers are allowed . unfortunetly my 1911 is getting the front sight repaired after it fell off while shooting at the range some weeks back. I wanted to know if i could attend to see what the event consist off and plan to shoot at the following one.
    thank you

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I wanted to know if onlookers are allowed . unfortunetly my 1911 is getting the front sight repaired after it fell off while shooting at the range some weeks back. I wanted to know if i could attend to see what the event consist off and plan to shoot at the following one.
    thank you

In a word no. We are charging folks for this training event. I would not feel right charging one person and allowing a studio audience to look on and not pay. I understand wanting to see what is involved. Check out the video on post number 17 of this thread and there is a two and a half minute commericial of what we are about.

We would love to have you in March when you gun is fixed. Or borrow a gun from a buddy and come and do the class. Three hours and $25 is not too much of a risk, and you will be satisfied when it is done.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Postponed

Due to range conditions the SDS for Feb 20, 2010 will not take place. The next date also at ACC weather permitting will be March 13, 2010. If you want to reserve a spot please RSVP with Rhino.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Do you mean tomorrow the 20th is canceled?

Yes.

We tried to contact everyone on the list of attendees via email. If we missed you, it's either because we didn't have your email address, or we had no idea you planned to attend.

Anyone who wants to attend the 13 MAR 2010 seminar, let me know. Here is the general description. I've not yet decided what the specific skills we'll cover will be.

ACT SELF DEFENSE SEMINARS

The ACT Self Defense Seminars are three-hour blocks of instruction for small groups that focus on one or two principles or techniques pertinent to self defense, which are taught using drills and exercises to help participants understand the concepts well enough to eventually practice them independently. The instructors observe and coach the students as they complete the drills, offering guidance and constructive criticism as necessary. Immediate feedback and personal attention are key elements of the experience. The seminars are intended to complement our formal classes and private instruction, rather than serve as a replacement for them. Because of the format, experienced students with some formal training will derive the most benefit from the seminars.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom