• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Would that happen when elect.goes out? Or do you know? When I check mcafee it says the same thing I think. I’ve never been on INGO away from home.
    I'm computer illiterate. Have no clue :dunno:
    My guess would be whatever internet security program you have, but once again :dunno:

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I'm computer illiterate. Have no clue :dunno:
    My guess would be whatever internet security program you have, but once again :dunno:
    Good enough, just know I don’t do it on purpose. Or apparently with any knowledge when it happens, best guess is power outages between outage and when genny kicks on.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    A crap load and some shares with 5 different members. This is what makes it a little harder on us to use IP address to figure out a shill account .

maybe you're a shill account and should be banned :lmfao:

That must be why my mod credentials have not come through yet....just don't know where to send them....only thing that makes sense!

For the Bronco, I can send a driver to pick up...no need to hold that up while you're working on mod credential activation.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Good enough, just know I don’t do it on purpose. Or apparently with any knowledge when it happens, best guess is power outages between outage and when genny kicks on.
    It's not abnormal by any means. I believe the more network security in place the more IP addresses that are seen. It's not a bad thing....

Reactions: Mij

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    That must be why my mod credentials have not come through yet....just don't know where to send them....only thing that makes sense!

For the Bronco, I can send a driver to pick up...no need to hold that up while you're working on mod credential activation.
    The Bronco is waiting on a few computer chips. Could be a year or more :rofl:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You are likely tracked via several methods:
    • MAC address - these are fixed in hardware but can be spoofed if you know how.
    • IP - most home ISPs are dynamic although the default lease is 3 days so if you stay online it won't change unless you shut off or disconnect your modem/router for more that 3 days.
    • Your browser/OS fingerprint - the unique details of your system (microprocessor, memory, browser brand/version and many more attributes) that are unique to your system.
    The MAC is only visible to the local network.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Like I said “if you say so” I’m not arguing, just don’t know how to do it. Mine has been the same for a long time. Just to be sure - we are talking about IP address rite? That’s what I’m referring to. And
    It's all good. Most people do not know anything about IP addresses and how they work.

They just happen to be an integral part of my job.

Top Bottom