• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Wow. FBI is being mighty bold here. BLM have guns pointed at the supporters why is it a stretch to point guns back at them. The supporters were breaking no laws being out there. They reacted to firepower with firepower, what else should they have done?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why engage in a shooting incident when you can round them all up, one at a time, peacefully? Heck, if Dirty Harry Reid gets his way, they may get some of those secret FISA warrants for them and use some of that indefinite detention I keep reading about.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Why engage in a shooting incident when you can round them all up, one at a time, peacefully? Heck, if Dirty Harry Reid gets his way, they may get some of those secret FISA warrants for them and use some of that indefinite detention I keep reading about.
    Good point.
    ...but BLM's new director announced the matter wasn't over and would be resolved, one way or another.
    They've got the rest of their careers to "resolve" this matter. And even if they lose, they'll still win.

NorthLiberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Our government is ran by psychos, I bet this site and its users are under investigation. I think my tax dollars are being used against me.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I bet you'd have sided with the Sheriff's Dept. in the Battle of Athens, and the authorities during tbe labor wars of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

I'd bet you that I wouldn't go around pointing guns at people who do not deserve to have guns pointed at them.

The Mob is just as dangerous, perhaps more so according to the Framers, than government. The coppers did nothing to have guns pointed at them.

Committing felonies in order to advance a poorly-thought out philosophy as Bundy espoused does not help anyone.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'd bet you that I wouldn't go around pointing guns at people who do not deserve to have guns pointed at them.

The Mob is just as dangerous, perhaps more so according to the Framers, than government. The coppers did nothing to have guns pointed at them.

Committing felonies in order to advance a poorly-thought out philosophy as Bundy espoused does not help anyone.

Irrelevant in regard to what I said. Right or wrong, you side with the state.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    When do we investigate THIS guy ? I'm sure this homeowner deserved it.
    bead.jpg

:stickpoke:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The government maintains a monopoly on violence. Only they can threaten, steal, maim, and kill with no consequences.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood

So what did the "mob" do to deserve to have guns pointed a them?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So what did the "mob" do to deserve to have guns pointed a them?

Other than the Obstruction of Justice? Maybe pointing guns at the BLM agents is enough to have guns pointed at them?

bundysniper.jpg

Bundy is a free rider, just another person who wants something for nothing.

You are fighting on the wrong hill if you think committing felonies on behalf of a parasite will help anything.

Top Bottom