• ...and so much more!
  • Do you love Glock?

• Total voters

jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    started with a 30s last year and now I have a 19 and 17 as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That being said I am currently saving my pennies for a Wilson Combat cqb or xtac

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    What do you carry instead? I can get a 19 appendix

USPc 9mm V3 decocker only. Size of the 19, hammer for safe appendix training, great control levers, HK reliability, and that subpar trigger. I don't shoot it as well as my former 19, yet.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My EDC is a Glock 36 in .45 acp...and I love it 'cause it's a freakin' tack-driver! At 21'/7m...firing 30 straight shots...it'll shoot the 'X' out of the center and leave the '9' ring intact (I've done this a few times, as have others, with it!) No FTF's, no FTE's, nuthin'...it just shoots! Love it!

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    G20SF. But I see a g19 or g23 in my future, as it's about the best all around handgun made. I really wish the g38 would get the gen 4 upgrade!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    USPc 9mm V3 decocker only. Size of the 19, hammer for safe appendix training, great control levers, HK reliability, and that subpar trigger. I don't shoot it as well as my former 19, yet.

Just worried about an AD? You should go for it, especially if you like it, I think you would find it ok and just your nerves. With an exception of maybe a tshirt or something I would think you would be close to as likely to have that trigger go back on to you as you would most other "safetyless" guns via a finger, part of the holster or any other possible scenarios but I do see how DA trigger may make you feel better.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    Just worried about an AD? You should go for it, especially if you like it, I think you would find it ok and just your nerves. With an exception of maybe a tshirt or something I would think you would be close to as likely to have that trigger go back on to you as you would most other "safetyless" guns via a finger, part of the holster or any other possible scenarios but I do see how DA trigger may make you feel better.

I carried the 26 and 19 for a few years. No issues, but anything I can do to make myself safer I do it. I think a DA trigger pull plus visible, thumbable hammer is more than a "feeling'. It's harder to shoot, as someone else remarked, and therefore harder to shoot accidentally. I'm not immune to mistakes. It's not about nerves.

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I carried the 26 and 19 for a few years. No issues, but anything I can do to make myself safer I do it. I don't thi.k a DA trigger pull plus visible, thumbable hammer is more than a "feeling'. It's harder to shoot, as someone else remarked, and therefore harder to shoot accidentally. I'm not immune to mistakes. It's not about nerves.

Ok, thats what I was wondering... Cool, I was just curious. I had to think about it before I chose to buy a AIWB holster and "just do it" so I kinda get it.

Top Bottom