• Do you love Glock?

• Total voters

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'm a little shocked more people aren't a fan of my beloved G34. It's a 4th gen and I love it!

Alas, I cannot respond to this thread as I only own one Glock 22. And THAT is my favorite. And this thread is for owners of multiple Glocks. So that being said there actually may be a great following of your G34, it's just not shown in this thread. I feel that us single Glock owners are being slighted.:):

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    For those of us with more than 1 Glock what's your favorite?
    The one my GF bought for herself, a G17, so she would have a gun that uses the same mags as the Keltec 2000 she bought for herself first.

Her logic was she could use my AR's and shotguns so she bought the Keltec 2000 because she heard me talking about it a few times. She has always liked my Glocks so she made sure to get the Glock version.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    The 21 is my favorite as it was the gun that converted me. I have a Gen 4 17 now too. 19 will likely be next. Def a huge Glock fan forsure

Last edited:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Alas, I cannot respond to this thread as I only own one Glock 22. And THAT is my favorite. And this thread is for owners of multiple Glocks. So that being said there actually may be a great following of your G34, it's just not shown in this thread. I feel that us single Glock owners are being slighted.:):

:lala:Single Glock owners are welcome as well! Let everyone know!!

Top Bottom