• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    For me it is a M&P 9C, because it has gone bang every time I have pulled the trigger. That and because I dont want to carry the Range Officer, it is my favorite gun to shoot, and
    it was a gift from the Boss.

jmills

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2015
    Marshall co
    Springfield 45 range officer. Could not carrying the same gun daily cause issues if in the event you would need to use it? 1 has a safety 1 does not will you remember in the heat of things which one you have?

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Springfield 45 range officer. Could not carrying the same gun daily cause issues if in the event you would need to use it? 1 has a safety 1 does not will you remember in the heat of things which one you have?

I could see this being a potential problem. Both mine have a thumb safety, so the basic step are similar. Draw gun, thumb safety while presenting(may not be best terminology), squeeze trigger. I think a bigger problem for me would be that I have to have them in different carry positions. Another reason for me to just carry the m&p.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    If paints are on there is a Colt 1903 Hammerless .32 ACP in a pocket holster. 8-10 hours a day there is also a Colt .45 ACP Rail Gun in a IWB Kramer or a Galco shoulder holster or my STI Perfect 10 with 6" barrel in 10mm in a IWB Karmer. STI about 90% of the carry time with max 10mm loads.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    Sig P239 in a Stealthgear mini IWB holster is my favorite carry rig. I've Been carrying Kahr PM9 in a Desantis Nemisis pocket holster lately with the warmer weather.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I love to carry my CZ 75 PCR, but most of the time it's the Kahr CM9 because it is so little, light weight and easy to conceal, that sometimes I have to check if I have it on. I carry IWB with a Talon holster. I sometimes carry the Taurus Model 85, Sig P938 or P238.

One day I plan to buy a Rami and try that out. Works for Rusty.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    I have several guns I carry. My favorite is the one on me at the time.

My work gun is a discreetly carried S&W 638 j frame. I usually carry an HK of some stripe, or a compact 1911 when not on the job. Occasionally a Browning Hi Power.

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    A bulgarian military production 1984 makarov in a leather Russian FSB Issue Stich Profi holster that can be worn both OWB or with a clip for IWB.

Eventually I want to get a PA-63 because its a bit lighter and thinner but the mak does well. Also Im interested in a walther CCP in a year or so once the issues are ironed out and I can get one used for cheap

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Judging by the way I shot my 43 this weekend, I shall be carrying my 19 more.... Definitely need some work with the subcompact.

This is why I am going to consider getting a nice Tucker leather holster for my 1911. I shoot it the best and I will have a couple more rounds than my Shield. I just have to see if I can conceal it to my desires. And whether the weight will be an issue.

Top Bottom