• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Definitely Smokey and the Bandit. All three of them make me drool. Christine is great for the creepy factor as well...and she was pretty sexy. Fast and Furious was only awesome because of that Charger IMO.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was just wondering what everyone's favorite car movie is......For me it's gotta be American Graffiti and Dazed And Confused.....

Dazed and Confused had a 69 SS Chevelle and a GTO Judge. 2nd greatest soundtrack (Forrest Gump I put at #1).

Gumball Rally had a Cobra, a Ferrari (with Raul Julia driving) and Gary Busey in a 70 Camaro.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cannon Ball run movies were kind of silly, but the cast of cars was good. The cast of characters was great. Makes me sad thinking we'll never see "Him" doing another movie - lots of characters from that era are gone.

Grand Prix was James Garner at his finest in my oppinion. And Lemans was my favorite McQueen movie.

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Army of one(kinda cheesy), Ronin, Gone in sixty seconds, Lone wolf mcquade with the super ramcharger, Rambo first blood the duece and a half over the cop cars, and the list goes on

Top Bottom