• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you just want more heat, Devil's Spit by Famous Dave's is the way to go. I really like the Montgomery Inn sauce though.

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    Stubbs

STUBB'S : PRODUCTS

spicy.png

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I finally found this sauce being sold at Whole Foods. I like it.

"Why it's best: The Bone Suckin Sauce is legendary and it’s our number 1 pick, mainly because it is by far the best blend of styles found in a single BBQsauce. Although,made in Western North Carolina, this is a sweet tomato based sauce that boasts all natural ingredients, no preservatives, and is gluten free. With ingredients like apple cider vinegar, mustard, molasses, and honey you get the best of several styles. Plus, a serving size has 0 grams total fat, saturated fat, and Trans fat." BestCovery.com​

I've seen this one before at a whole foods store, just couldn't get past the name. Maybe I am homophobic? There are a lot of names of products out there, I really wonder what they were thinking when someone named them, another one that comes to mind that can go with BBQ'ing is the game "corn hole". I :dunno: maybe it's just me, but people need to think a little bit more before they "brand" something. Just my :twocents:

Last edited:

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Bone Sucking Sauce is quite popular on the BBQ forums and the different competition circuits. Blues Hog is another but I think it's way to vinegary. Squealers almost makes me vomit.

wallotcorydon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corydon
    If you want a little kick, I like "Fighting Cock" BBQ sauce.

If you want something made here in IN, try Jacobi's BBQ sauce. It is a family recipe, made by the Jacobi family in Georgetown IN. Good stuff.

dlang0920

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    sweet baby rays is awesome but to add more bite some spicy horseradish can be added and is very good with pulled pork

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I like Sweet Baby Ray's too. It's hard for me to find, but they make a Raspberry Chipotle BBQ sauce that i like as well. I rarely use anything with HFCS, but I do make an exception for Sweet Baby Ray's. I sometimes add Smoky Chipotle Tabasco to it. I have an entire book of BBQ sauce recipes and rubs, but i never seem to find time to experiment with it! One of these days...

Top Bottom