• What AR15 Manufacturer Do You Prefer?

• Total voters

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Armalite. They designed the darn thing*.

*Yes, I know the current Armalite has only passing connection to the original Armalite, but the current Armalite is STILL the most innovative M/AR-15 manufacturer in terms of advancing the design. And the Armalite NM is a SWEET shooter.

if by passing you mean in name only.:laugh:

How about KAC? Didn't Eugene Stoner work for them later in life?

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Welcome. As is mine:

IMG_0732.jpg

Very nice rifle you have there sir!!! :rockwoot:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Right now, my first and only AR is my favorite. A Rock River Arms, with all kinds of fancy neat stuff on it. :D

I'm currently saving up to get a BCM BCG, and a Magpul stock.

I know it's not the "best" AR, but for me, it is. Because it's more than enough, because it meets all my needs. And it makes me happy :D

a6da6cb3.jpg

I'll eventually build a Top Tier AR later on though.

zibby43

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Right now, my first and only AR is my favorite. A Rock River Arms, with all kinds of fancy neat stuff on it. :D

I'm currently saving up to get a BCM BCG, and a Magpul stock.

I know it's not the "best" AR, but for me, it is. Because it's more than enough, because it meets all my needs. And it makes me happy :D

a6da6cb3.jpg

I'll eventually build a Top Tier AR later on though.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Good idea on the BCM BCG though . . . that's really the heart of the rifle and BCM makes top notch BCGs.

Whackmaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    I have owned two RRA's. I use for paper punching and for predator hunting. Neither one has ever given me a problem. Lights out accuracy! :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Anderson
    I find this actually curious because I have a bone stock Colt 20 inch HBAR Target Sporter, a Spikes Tactical A2 Carbine that has a Colt Upper Receiver and a Remington 16 1/2 barrel, An Essencial Arms Pre-Ban 20 inch HBAR with an unmarked upper receiver and a another one whose name escapes me at the moment with a FN A2 upper with a 20 inch HBAR barrel and guess what?......None of them ever jams or misfires and not one is more or less accurate than the other. Personally, I believe that if the parts are manufactured to military standards, the only real difference in brands is the finish and maybe the engraving. Just because some of them look nicer doesn't necessarily mean they shoot better....my 2 cents.....

Top Bottom