• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    South Bend man duct taped his 10 year old and 14 year old boys, then beat them with a club and with his fists. Ten year old boy was beaten to death. the man's mother defends him since he was such a good father. Just sick.

South Bend police say abuse among the worst they have ever seen - wsbt.com

South Bend grandmother says son isn't a monster - wsbt.com

"My son is a good son," Dellia said, "My son has never had issues with the law, he's a very good father good son, brother, uncle. He just tried to be the rock for our family."

Last edited:

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    We will leave a light on for him. No, he will not be treated well by the fellow inmates.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I could puke just reading the summary of the abuse in the OP. There's no way I'll be able to click on the link. I could, however, very easily spend several days with this piece of **** in an isolated location. No punishment on this earth could be enough.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    "My son is a good son," Dellia said, "My son has never had issues with the law, he's a very good father good son, brother, uncle. He just tried to be the rock for our family.

I guess I'll never be the rock for my family if this is what it takes......

I can't imagine the life that those boys lead/lead.........and it makes me sick to my stomach to think about what that innocent little 10 year olds last few hours on this earth were like.

Now, if you'll excuse me.......I'm going to hug my three boys......one of which is 10.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I would hold a press conference with all the media I could summon and then announce that the piece of ____ sperm donor was being released from jail...he will be walking out the back entrance to the jailhouse at precisely noon, by himself and will not be allowed to have anyone pick him up. He'll be walking home via (describe the route).

No, actually I wouldn't do that. I'd just take him on a fishing trip on lake Michigan and hope that there wouldn't be an unfortunate boating accident.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I agree that no punishment on this earth is enough. I also appreciate and respect the fact that so far, no one has begun trying to dream up the worst possible punishment for this individual. (ETA: Or hadn't when I was writing this)

Let him meet justice, in whatever way it is to come to him.

Those of you with children.... hug them. Hug them tight. I'd hug mine, but I won't see her for a few days. :(

Blessings,
    Bill

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    I agree that no punishment on this earth is enough. I also appreciate and respect the fact that so far, no one has begun trying to dream up the worst possible punishment for this individual. (ETA: Or hadn't when I was writing this)

Let him meet justice, in whatever way it is to come to him.

Those of you with children.... hug them. Hug them tight. I'd hug mine, but I won't see her for a few days. :(

Blessings,
    Bill

Not to worry my love, I got your text and have read the article. She will be hugged tightly, from both of us tonight, and for all the rest of the nights for the rest of her life. Just as she's always been, out of love, respect, consideration, and an appreciation by and of her parents, for the wonderful, lovely and loving child, and the young woman that she is, and continues to grow into.

Always helpful in any way she can be, above and beyond the call most children can even fathom. This is not a slam against anyone elses' children, she's had far more than her share of heartache to deal with than most people would in a lifetime.

Her biological father (now long dead) was a man like the one in the story. Such people should die by the ugly way they made their children live, and then die. He died, by mysteriously going off a 350 foot cliff onto the jagged rocks below.

I'm also taking her out to Dennys for a late supper from both of us, just cuz!

Nuff said.

7th Stepper

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I can't even fathom doing that to a child, much less my own.

May justice be served as slow and painful as possible...Right before he enters hell.

Prayers sent for both boys and all family members besides that sack of **** that deserves eternal damnation.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    I can't even fathom doing that to a child, much less my own.

May justice be served as slow and painful as possible...Right before he enters hell.

Prayers sent for both boys and all family members besides that sack of **** that deserves eternal damnation.

Amen to that Benny!

Top Bottom