• ...and so much more!
  • jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Don't know of one in Farmland, but Ludco gun shop is going to have a auction, Fred has had one about this time for the last few years, its in Parker City. I went a couple of years ago he had a lot of stuff their. :ingo:

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Yeah, I've never heard of anything in Farmland or know of anywhere they would have it. I live about 10 mins from there. But like was said, there is an auction at Ludco.

Silvertree

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    I think I am going to run out there tomorrow to look at the tent sale, but I doubt I will be attending the auction.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    Post some prices at the tent show, I was gonna head over for the auction. I believe it starts at 10 on sunday. Looking for a .22 target pistol like a ruger.

PhilB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2010
    Randolph Co.
    Post some prices at the tent show, I was gonna head over for the auction. I believe it starts at 10 on sunday. Looking for a .22 target pistol like a ruger.

I looked around in the tent today and they had several Ruger .22 pistols. Don't know what they will have at the auction. I didn't see anything in the tent that made me want to get out my wallet and spend any money. If I remember right, MC sports had better prices on Ruger .22 pistols than Ludco but they don't have the selection Fred has.

Top Bottom