• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Ok we have another request from x10. The draft has been set for the 29th. We will need to find one more team by then so x10 can get it. If not the league will close at 12 teams and the draft will go as scheaduled. So one more!!

CapBuster49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    With some Freaks
    draft date and order

I think fox sports randomly selects the order once we choose a draft date. If not just do a fair drawling. I would rather do it on a weekend the 23rd is cool with me. I think I have 2 other drafts the following week. Whatevers best with the group is cool with me just hopefully not too late on a weekday....

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    The draft will be online live draft. We will set a time, you will be able to log in and when you are on "the clock" you will be able to make your picks. If you can not make the draft your picks will autmoted based on your rankings. You can either aacept the default ranking or change them to your liking. So far the 29th is the most popluar date. It will be at night after 9:00 pm probably.

We need to come up with a draft order. Since it was my idea I will go first. :D jk.

If no good suggestions I will just let the program do a random pick.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Since this is a INGO event, maybe base it on posts. Or you can let the computer do it random. Either way is fine by me.

Top Bottom