Family Plans To Destroy Weapons Worth Millions...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It must be nice to have that kind of wealth to where you can simply throw it away. I wonder what a $1MM dollars worth of smug feels like...

If they really wanted to help they could have sold the guns and use the money to do good, like help the victims of the Orlando shooting and other gun victims.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If they really wanted to help they could have sold the guns and use the money to do good, like help the victims of the Orlando shooting and other gun victims.

Yep. Could have used a FFL to conduct the vaunted and sacred background checks to make sure they were all sold to "proper" people. ;)

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The first thoughts I had from reading this article were that it was really sad, and that though a fool and their money are soon parted, they NEVER seem to run out of stupid.

And then I thought of how many lives those guns might possibly save in home defense situations...sigh.

But, their property, their decision...no matter how nonsensical it really is. Funny how easily folks can convince themselves that destroying inanimate (supposedly evil) objects is so much more important than the good those same objects could be used for, or the good the $$ from them could be used for.

Last edited:

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    NOT funny.
    Now I need to check my will to make sure my guns don't go to some blithering idiot.

Great reminder Act. Thank you. I'll put you at the top of the list for my 'Dillinger Colt 1908' if you'll put me on top of the list for 'Black Betty' :):

It must be nice to have that kind of wealth to where you can simply throw it away. I wonder what a $1MM dollars worth of smug feels like...

Perhaps like the wrath of God...or perhaps like a full powered fire hose enema.

Uncle Actaeon is my favorite uncle! :D

I call first dibs Sylvain!

Top Bottom