• ...and so much more!
  • dannyb89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Noblesville
    Objective:

Find and elimnate 4 high profile targets, engage all combatants in the area of operations, and minimize collateral damage and non-combatant casualties.

The Targets:

Tango 1

Tango 2

Tango 3

Tango 4

Their Minions:

The Mission:

At 1300 hrs you and your teammate are to be inserted 100 yards from the targets' last know location. From there you will have the opportunity to take out any sentries you may encounter. Once the sentries are neutralized, proceed to the target area where you will assault the fortified compound and eliminate all targets. Upon clearing the compound, upload images of the high value targets to confirm their identity.

Insertion Point:

Fortified Compound:

Equipment:

You will be given the following weapon systems to complete your mission:
    • Remington 597 w/ heavy barrel & BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40
    • Ithica .22 LR Lever gun
    • Winchester 1300 12 gauge shot gun w/ 3" slugs
    • Ruger SP101 .357 mag revolver w/ ported barrel
    • H&R 929 .22LR revolver
    • Sig Sauer 1911 Tacops TB

Mission Overview:

Upon entering the range, my coworker and I quickly picked up the .22 rifles and began to engage the tangos that were visible. We first encountered Tango 3 who had 3 hostages in front of him.

He was quickly dispatched with a well placed throat shot using the Remington 597.

A few other targets of opportunity where identified and quickly retired. We then advanced toward the compound and prepared the assault. The assault was done one operative at a time and consisted of several rounds. For each round we were each given (1) 8 round magazine and the Sig 1911. After given the go signal, each operative had to load the gun, proceed to the target area and engage the tangos while not harming the friendlies. Each round was timed. Times ranged from 25 seconds at the high end and 9 seconds at the low. No hostages where harmed until one of the operatives went "rogue".... haha. These assaults were done with the Sig, Ruger, and Winchester.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovCdxzhgZjg&feature=plcp[/ame]

Tango 1 - Status: Deceased

Tango 2 - Status: Deceased

Tango 3 - Status: Deceased

Tango 4 - Status: Deceased

We had a ton of fun this weekend blasting cheap plastic toys and bowling pins. I had almost as much fun writing up the fake "mission." Well worth the time, INGO rocks!!:ingo:

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010

We had a ton of fun this weekend blasting cheap plastic toys and bowling pins. I had almost as much fun writing up the fake "mission." Well worth the time, INGO rocks!!:ingo:

Please explain to me the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's role in this escapade, and his current state of assembly. Be fairly warned, your continued license to shoot other toys hinges on the answer.

dannyb89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Noblesville
    Please explain to me the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's role in this escapade, and his current state of assembly. Be fairly warned, your continued license to shoot other toys hinges on the answer.

The one pictured is no longer with us. He was an evil clone and as such had to be eliminated. Also note that these where not the original ninja turtles.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Great report, but totally unnecessary to post such disturbing photos of the "deceased"! Just giving the bad guys more reasons to come at us!

dannyb89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Noblesville
    That's aweaome! Great work, great review, and great shooting. Looks like a blast. Add some tannerite and it would have been even better.

Yeah unfortunately we didn't think about that until we got out there and started drawing the faces on the "tangos." Definitely going to get some for next time.. It'll add more realism to the bomber... Haha.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Entertaining post. Good job!

Big Daddy's in Hagerstown had bowling pins for sale a couple weeks ago. I wondered what people would do with them. Now I know. What a cute idea.

Top Bottom