• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I was a member there for two years. Great range and very clean, but as said before, they do close it quite a bit for everything under the sun. It was just such a hassle to find a night that the range wasn't closed for something, I didn't renew.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    So do they ever answer email? LOL
    I sent in a request for membership info last week and never heard anything. Am I going to need to drive out there?

They never responded to my email when I was trying to join. Mailing in a filled out application got me my card within a couple weeks.

Facility is nice. I don't know if it's a symptom of winter ending recently, but there is a ton of .22 brass on the ground on the pistol range. So much so that there really is no ground. Makes it tough to find your brass.

That's really my only complaint in general - a lot of people I've noticed in the couple months I've been a member don't police their brass.

Edit: Thought of another complaint. Made the mistake of going on a Tuesday afternoon. About 5pm somebody came over saying to be out by 5:30 so that trap prep could begin as trap started at 6. Replied no problem. At 5:25 started cleaning/packing up. Somebody else came down at 5:30 telling us we had to be out for 6pm trap.

What annoyed me about that was if the range closes at 5:30, put 5:30 on the calendar, not 6.

Top Bottom