• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Anyone belong to "FALL CREEK VALLEY CONSERVATION CLUB" ..... looking for some place to be able to go shoot pistol and 22 lr.

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, I'm a member of FCVCC, I think I've been a member there about 7 or 8 years now.

It's a nice little private club, over the last couple of years we've done alot of renovations to the ranges, everyone is friendly, lots of events to participate in, lots of classes offered, it always takes awhile to get my membership renewed but it always eventually happens (I just keep wearing my old ID badge until my new one comes).

Just keep trying to contact Don or whomever is handleing the memberships this year, I don't know off-hand as I usually cant make the monthly club meetings so I am often the last to know anything.

I'll be looking forward to meeting up with you guys out there.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Still Board ????

So tomorrow they had what I think is an event going on "Still Board" from 10-1. What is that? and Would there be someone there to take an application?

oldrookie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    I don't think the club house is open during still-boards. Your better off looking at the calender to see the first skeet night and stop by then.

You can also get it from their website.

66chevelle

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Yea that was us, and you must have been the fellow walking around with the holstered 1911 in his hand.

Were you looking to sell the Ithica? or just wanting info on it?

Yea that was me Mike asked me to bring the gun in next time so he could see it and give me some info on it. I bought the gun from my father and he got it from the guy that owned it originally. Mike offered me a AR and a savage 17 for it and I told him no. My buddys were telling me to trade but after I told them it was worth more then Mike said yea its worth about $2500 and they about died.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Yea that was me Mike asked me to bring the gun in next time so he could see it and give me some info on it. I bought the gun from my father and he got it from the guy that owned it originally. Mike offered me a AR and a savage 17 for it and I told him no. My buddys were telling me to trade but after I told them it was worth more then Mike said yea its worth about $2500 and they about died.

I've always been under the impression that mike hates surplus weapons, but I guess a classic 1911 is different. I have one iwth an ithica lower and USS upper and it was nice. :)

Top Bottom